Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prolougue: No Title yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129713
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Prolougue: No Title yet Empty
PostSubject: Prolougue: No Title yet   Prolougue: No Title yet EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

It was a sizzling hot day. My mate and I were struggling along, trying to find other cats. I couldn't see. The heat was getting to me, and I felt dizzy. I leaned into Snowpelt. I could hear him telling me "It's okay, Smallbreeze...We'll get there...We'll make it. Our kits will grow up to be great! Just a little longer..." But we both knew I couldn't make it. I was so close to giving birth, I could feel the kits moving inside me. Suddenly, I tumbled to the ground. "Smallbreeze!" Snowpelt cried. "Snow...pelt...Take me...To those...Trees..." I gasped. My vision was going blurry. He did as he was told, gently dragging me over to the shade. "You've been...Good to me...Snowpelt...I don't know...If I can make...It... But just...Know that...I love you...Never...Forget..." I shuddered, and with a jolt I realized my kits were coming. I laid down under the trees, panting. Snowpelt licked my head and began to clean me. My stomach tensed painfully, and I let out a "Mmmroowww". "I'll be okay, love...Make sure...I don't go..." I said affectionately to him. He was my life, and I owed it to him to live. "I promise," He murmured. "You must rest. The kits will be fine, just go with it, and I'll make sure they get some milk. Sleep well, my love." And with that. I fell into darkness, only minding the pain of my kits being brought into the world.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com

Prolougue: No Title yet
Page 1 of 1