Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reconnect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28958

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi guys! I think Wonderland is becoming kind of dead, and we need to reconnect. When was the last time everyone was actually on, and posting, and excited about Wonderland? Months ago is when. I know alot of us have had alot of school stuff going on, and I have too. But, what ever happened to us? We used to be close writing budies, and this place was kinda like Facebook- you checked it every day and looked at new posts, sometimes (usually) posting yourself. We need to get back to that. It was fun, we were close, a communtiy. Who thinks the same thing? How about, starting in April (which is forever away. I'm giving everyone time to read this and respnd), we all try to recommit to Wonderland, and actually log on and post and stuff? Leave me your thoughts and ideas!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29097

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Sorry, I currently have no ideas (I'm only half-awake), but I just wanted to respond in my agreement. I'm on pretty much every day at least once checking things out... and I miss you guys! I think April is probably a good time to start, although we could all bond next week over the Hunger Games movie. ;D But! Reconnecting. And writing! Lots of writing. Writing is good. Personally, I keep doubting my skills, but that's what we're for, right? To encourage each other? Maybe we should have a writing prompt to get us started. Perchance even a competition.

What say you?

~Tobi
~I'll go post my science project, then... Just to give ya'll something to do. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

I second you, Tobi! A writing prompt, especially a challenge, would be a great idea. And, on the day of the Hunger Games permiere, as many of us should try to get on as possible. We should all set a time. Smile
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25091
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm going to the midnight premiere, if anyone else is going.

I am going the the Regal Cinemas in Snellville, if anyone else is. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23701

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:41 am

Oh, what a brilliant idea Chelle! I'd be happy to get on more often, although when school gets busy and sport starts up again, I might not be able to get on as often. You guys are so lucky, my school (since it's a boarding school) won't let us go to the midnight prmiere. Let me know how it is, the books were fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29097

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Aw, I wish I were going to the premiere, Gira! But I have a soccer game the next day, so I'm going to see it with my friends some time over Spring Break. I hope you have fun! Tell us all how it was!

Okay, so Friday we can arrange to get on some time... Any time before 7/8ish is good for me (I have to be at my Dad's by 9 for the latest Supernatural episode), and then we can have a writing prompt the first week of April. Hopefully everybody will have time, considering it's Spring Break. Some theme brain-storming beforehand might be a good idea, too... perhaps a multi-prompt challenge, to suit everyone's tastes.

Well, be thinking about it in the shower! Water is fantastic for plot-sketching. As are bus rides (although I'm reading the Hunger Games again!).

~Tobi
~...Just as a side-note, is anyone else really, really excited and depressed and a little stressed about the new Supernatural ep on Friday? Because between Cas returning in some way, shape, or form, and Sam with the whole drunk driving thing, I'm searching for someone to cry with.
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:32 pm

What an awesome idea Tobi, anybody with an idea can post under here. Abbey, that is so sad that you can't see it. I promise I'll only tell you broad idea's and not details. Gira, I've been looking for a place in Georgia to go, Arrow is coming with us! Oh, won't this be fun! Besides the fact that I have school and a two hour rehearsal the next day, the Hunger Games is totally worth it. Tobi, we must brainstorm together some time, let me know when. Smile Although, since I'm going to Florida for spring break and will be spending most of the time with my family (grandparents, who have no computer or internet access, talk about Stone Age) so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on. Post people, post!
-Rachelle41 I love you
P.S. I've been on Fanfiction.net for awhile, and if you guys could read my main story- After the Woods, and if you're into Marching Band, This is the Marching Band. So, if anybody wants to, feel free to read and review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reconnect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reconnect   Reconnect Empty

Back to top Go down

Reconnect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: