Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asdfghjkl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129808
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Asdfghjkl Empty
PostSubject: Asdfghjkl   Asdfghjkl EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:08 pm

GUYYSSSSS! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I've been such a terrible admin lately! It's been school and work and getting hit by a car and so much stuff! I can't even tell you all! And there are so many new users that I haven't greeted and who haven't made posts in the Welcome Mat and asdfjdjcjejziueiwjxb bluh.

Anyway, for the senior members who have been here since the beginning of this site, you know who you are, we NEED to get wonderland's old spark back! You remember how it used to be, right? Surely you all haven't lost the memory that faded from even my mind so long ago. But we can get it back, and we will!!
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29097

Asdfghjkl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asdfghjkl   Asdfghjkl EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

You were hit by a CAR?! Are you OKAY?! DX Why do I never hear about these things...? Ah, but school is totes understandable. Especially since finals are coming up an' all...But tomorrow's Soviet Wednesday! Maybe we can all get together to celebrate~! Everyone must be happy on Soviet Wednesday~

Ah, we've told the newbies of your awesomeness. I'm certain they will understand that the great Cheez has busy moments~ But yes, do meet them, they're all dears. And eheheh...Yeah, I think, on a whole, we all just need to write more. I hope we can get that back! It's nice to see new things every day.

Eheheh...This reply doesn't have much of a point, but it's nice to hear from you again Cheez~ We missed you!

~Tobi
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129808
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Asdfghjkl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asdfghjkl   Asdfghjkl EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Tobi darling, we must celebrate.

PARTY HARD.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31719

Asdfghjkl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asdfghjkl   Asdfghjkl EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Sparks and sparklers and oh yes, Wonderland needs that again. That's why its called Wonderland-because it is a magical writing escape. Sparkle never truly leaves. So we just need to bring the sparkle out, not back. Smile Lets do it people!
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28958

Asdfghjkl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asdfghjkl   Asdfghjkl EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Finally, Wonderland is starting to get back on it's feet. We all love this place, but school has gotten busier, and we have had so much to do. But, hopefully, this place will be great again. I used to adore coming here. There was always someone in the chatbox, and we all made great friends with one another. Hurray, we're alive again. Aurora has been kissed, and the castle is coming back to life: the mold is being scraped off the walls, the dust blown off the lights, and people are alive and writing again! Let's really try to keep it going, so we never have to go through this again. Smile
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asdfghjkl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asdfghjkl   Asdfghjkl Empty

Back to top Go down

Asdfghjkl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: