Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Are The Children?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28903

Where Are The Children? Empty
PostSubject: Where Are The Children?   Where Are The Children? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Okay, so I had to read Where Are The Children as a summer reading book. As you might guess from the title, the children of a woman goes missing. But the children and the woman are not ordinary. Nancy was charged with murdering her two previous children, who disappered under her care. Now, 7 years later, her memories are still haunting her. She is married again, and has tow more children, another boy and girl. But when they go missing, she is the only clue to what happened 7 years ago, and how that ties in with what happened today. If you don't like scary stories, this isn't too scary, although I slept with the light on. But if you like scary stories, you might be a little dissapointed. It was very well written, but pretty creepy at certain points. The plot has wonderful twists and mysteries in it, and you will be very satisfied by the ending. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

Where Are The Children? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Are The Children?   Where Are The Children? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:00 pm

I remember you said that the prologe was, like, one of the creepiest parts. There's this weirdo watching her and the kids. I know the ending, cause you told me, and guys, it sound like one big twister.
Back to top Go down

Where Are The Children?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: Books-
Jump to: