Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman Empty
PostSubject: 'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman   'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:40 am

Oh my gosh, 'If I Stay' is one of the best books I've ever read. Last year it was won a Peach Award and it deserved it. The storyline follows a girl named Mia, who after going into a coma from a car accident has a choice to make: live or die. It's completely up to her, the docotrs can't do anything. Yes, they can keep her on a million machines, but its her choice ro stay or not. If she stays, she'll have to live as an orphan with a badly injured body, a possibility to go to Julliard and a relationship with her boyfriend that seems to gain another difficulty each day. If she goes, she'll leave her best friend, her boyfriend, her grandparents, but she'll join her family members and not have to deal with the pain of losing them. As she watches in a semi-spirit state, her friends and family come and go, telling her that they want her to stay or if they're okay if she goes. During the visits, she brings back memories of them: meeting her friends, auditioning for Julliard with her grandfather, her first date with Adam (her boyfriend). And she makes a desision. But which is it? To stay-or to go?
Ha ha, me not telling you the answer. Read the book! Smile
Love, Luv
Back to top Go down

'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman
Page 1 of 1