Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You People Are Ignoing Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31729

You People Are Ignoing Me! Empty
PostSubject: You People Are Ignoing Me!   You People Are Ignoing Me! EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Has anyone here on Wonderland ever been upset that people did not respond to them? Maybe it took a little while, but one of your friends at last posted a reply to your work. Well, I will have you guys know that I posted 'Question Addiction' in The Lounge and no one has replied! Am I being a baby? Well, I don't mean to be, but doesn't everybody want other members to look at their posts? Don't all of us want to post debates and stories that grab people attention? Some stuff is plan boring, but at least they get a few posts. Which is what I'm asking for. Question Addiction is simply asking why you guys post what you do in The Lounge. Is it because you're bored? Have you been asked a weird question that you wanted to get other people answers to? Or were you curious about something and wanted to learn what others thought? And now I will ask one more question. Or are we just addictied to questions? Is America obsessed with the fact that on the internet we can ask random people (that we do or don't know in real life) what they think of a random topic? Could that really be so addicting that Wonderland asks question after question? Answer me a little in here, but answer in 'Question Addiction' too! Thanks.
Love,
Luv
Back to top Go down
TheNewHero
Instructor
Instructor
TheNewHero

WL Points : 27182

PostSubject: RE: You People Are Ignoring Me   You People Are Ignoing Me! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:30 am

'Tis how I feel about my post in Christian Writers Wink

As you say some topics really aren't interesting. It's like we all know the answer... we post questions because we're too scared to say much else. We wait for someone else to come along. I actually did write a reply but never posted it because I realized that it had less to do with your question than was apprpriate. I started explaining that conversation is based off answering questions and then I realized that you were asking: Why Such General Questions. Anyway, my answer is that the users are just not sure about what to say. And to that I reply: there are no adults ('cept Scar) on this site. You guys can post anything and everything that concernsyou. Taylor Swift to barack Obama - do it! Freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129818
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: You People Are Ignoing Me!   You People Are Ignoing Me! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Hero's right.

Sometimes people just feel lazy and don't want to post, too.
It's not that we don't like you, it's just that sometimes we don't feel like responding.

Guilty as charged, I never respond to anything. I would like to, but I'm so busy these days.
But it's not that we don't appreciate something new to read, people are just lazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You People Are Ignoing Me!   You People Are Ignoing Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

You People Are Ignoing Me!
Page 1 of 1