Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Addiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

Question Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Question Addiction   Question Addiction EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Okay, so I was looking in here and noticed almost every single thing was a question. Like this has become poll land. So now, I want to know why you guys ask what you asked. Were you interested in what Wonderland has to say? Wanted to see others answers to a question you've answered yourself and wonder about? How about just the need for starting a conversation or getting book, movie or music opinions? We asked a lot of questions (as you can see), so now, I'm asking one more. Why?
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

Question Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Addiction   Question Addiction EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Come on people! Reply to this! I DID NOT want to waste my time posting something. Anybody? Just explain why you've posted in The Lounge what you have. Is that so hard? Is it because the topic ins't a question? Really? Are you going to ignore a post because of its puncuation and sentence type? Oh my gosh! Sad
Very Happy I love you guys, but please post.
Love,
Luv
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 29718

Question Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Addiction   Question Addiction EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I think people post questions for two different reasons. One may be because they don't know the answer, so they ask other people. Another may be because they are simply curious and want to knw more, and one of the best ways to learn new information is from asking questions, no matter how random. Also, we want to know if our answer to a questions fits in with everyones elses, so we ask other people. Okay, that's three reasons, but two and three are only one digit apart!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29857

Question Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Addiction   Question Addiction EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Sorry I never replied to this, Luv, I didn't see it 'cause my computer is malfunction-y. Sometimes I can't tell when someone's posted something new. And, really, I only ask questions 'cause I'm curious. You know, curiousity didn't really kill the cat; stupidity framed it. I don't care if people think the same way I do, 'cause I know they really don't. We're all different, therefore our answers are too. That's interesting in and of itself. Anyway, why else would we ask questions? We just want to know random stuff about people because we're curious. Or, well, I'm curious. 'Sides, the Lounge says it's for asking questions, so that's what we do. It's not because we're freaky American internet stalkers or anything. We just want to know.

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Question Addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question Addiction   Question Addiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Question Addiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: The Lounge-
Jump to: