Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander Empty
PostSubject: The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander   The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Currently, I'm reading The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander. Technically, I am supposed to wait for my book club/advisment class to start reading and then read how much Ms. Hymas says we can/should, but I didn't. I was bored and now you guys should hear about this awesome book that I am technically reading illegally. Very Happy.
I guess we should start out with the fact that I have to go and grab the book cause I haven't been reading it lately and have practically forgotten everything. Hold, please.
Okay, my random flash of stupidity is over Very Happy. The Chronicles of Prydian-Book 1, is The Book of Three. Taran, the main character, longs to learn the art of war, but no one at Caer Dallben will train him. Coll kind of did in the begining, but that awoke Dallben from his 'meditating' and so Dallben brought Taran inside and talked to him about stuff that I'm not gonna tell you cause I want you to read the book. Taran is the assistant pig-keeper of Hen Wen, an oracul pig who gets scared and runs away after the Horned King tries to come and steal her. He then meets Gwydion, a prince who also came to speak to Hen Wen, but could not. Curently, a girl rescued Taran and this other dude who isn't Gwydion, but since she never met him, she had no idea she'd gotten the wrong guy. So Taran tries to talk to her and he has no idea what to do and-oh yeah- they completely destroid Spiral Castle right before that, by accident of course, so I have no idea about Gwydion. If he's alive or not, I mean. And the girls name is Eilonwy and the evil lady is Achren-she owns Spiral Castle. Though she sounds pretty, she's evil and I kinda hope she is dead. So that's where I am now and if anybody has already read it, DON'T spoil it for me and if haven't, I guess I'll post more as I go. Thanks for reading guys.
Love,
Luv

Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129753
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander   The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Sounds interesting... I might read it >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander   The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:37 pm

It has magic! Plus, Lloyd is one of the origional fiction writers. If he hadn't written this series, there would probably be no Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander   The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander Empty

Back to top Go down

The Book of Three: Lloyd Alexander
Page 1 of 1