Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Will Find You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNewHero
Instructor
Instructor
TheNewHero

WL Points : 27182

Love Will Find You Empty
PostSubject: Love Will Find You   Love Will Find You EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 pm

There's a poem I wrote, inspired by the last two verses of Matthew.
Matthew 28: 19-20

19“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them
in the name of the Father, and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit
20Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;
and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Amen.

------------

What does this mean? Well you should read the poem. I'm not saying it's the best poem but it gets what I'm trying to say perfectly.

I was surprised by a post on another site talking about how innocence is lost. I'd just like to get a few things straight.

This goes out to EVERYONE! Christian or not. Newly converted or old veteran!

When God sees you, he hums along to Bruno Mars ~ Just the Way You Are. For those of you that haven't heard it:
Quote :
When I see your face______
There's not a thing that I won't change,
Because you're amazing______
Just the way you are______

He loves you. He doesn't pity you because He realizes you're really cool. He also realizes you could be better. He knows, as a fact, that the best you could be is a lot like this Guy named Jesus who lived in a time just darker than the one we're in now. Democracy hadn't even begun and though there were trials, corruption ran rampant. Yes, there will be a time that's worse, and THEN Jesus will come once again - the two darkest times in human history.

But until then, he's using you and your mistakes and your story to inspire others. And he's using others to inspire you. He's given you a breath. Don't waste it, and never stop breathing.

Stay strong,
NewHero.
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31729

Love Will Find You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Will Find You   Love Will Find You EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:52 pm

I love this Hero! It's amazing! You should get this posted in a devotional or something. It stengths, comforts, everything. I love you.
Back to top Go down

Love Will Find You
Page 1 of 1