Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hetalia.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29067

Hetalia. Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia.   Hetalia. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:17 am

Hetalia. It's an anime, but it's so controversial, it's not really an anime. Does that make any sense? Okay, here's a vague outline of the plot (because really, there is no plot): All the countries are characters, and they go through history in some weird, random way. Allow me to present you with a few examples:
America is the hero, and he loves his cheeseburgers. England is irritable, can't cook, and able to cast spells on his enemies ("Dumbledora the Explorah!"). Germany is stoic, serious, and wonderfully *ahem* good-looking with his hair down. Italy (the main character; Hetalia means "lazy Italy") is spontaneous, a charmer, and more than a little...well...he's not the brightest crayon in the box. His older brother, Romano (Southern Italy) isn't the kind of guy you want to run into on the street. He'll either throw tomatoes at you or insult you in some nonsensical (yet hilarious) way. Russia is oh-so nice-looking, and oh-so purely evil.
So, yeah, each country basically encompasses the stereotypes for the people of that country. Oddly enough, Poland has a valley girl accent...
Now, I know you're all just DYING to watch this! But it's rated...highly...for some very naughty content (such as the term America's alien, Tony, uses to refer to England). Nevertheless, there are some clean clips out there...here's a fav. of mine~

Actually, Germany uses a bad word, but it's not toooo bad...And it's just...so...funny!

Now, where did Canada go...?

Aaaand...Last but not least~!

Yup...That guy there...That's us. XD

~Tobi~
~Hope ya' don't mind toooo terribly, I'm jus' not so good with the whole "temptation" thing.~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28928

Hetalia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia.   Hetalia. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 pm

My friend loves anime and Hetalia, but I've never really understood it. Why wtch something if it has no plot? I hope you don't think I'm being rude or something. I've never really liked anime, it just seems so pointless.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29067

Hetalia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia.   Hetalia. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Well, a lot of anime do have plots, and ingenius ones at that. This particular anime, on the other hand, is just a comedy. It may not always make sense, but it's garuanteed to give ya' a whole lot of laughter. And, it does have a plot; it follows world history. If you look really, really closely, you'll see it in the country's relationships and the events that happen to them. That's fun too ;D If you're looking for an anime with a really good plot, I could suggest a few to you...Jus' tell me what you're looking for...?

~Tobi~
~Those of you who want outright comedy, though, Hetalia is for you~
~Basically, Hetalia is for me, huh? XD~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Hetalia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hetalia.   Hetalia. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia.
Page 1 of 1