Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So B. It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28903

So B. It Empty
PostSubject: So B. It   So B. It EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Okay,so I have to read this book for language arts class, and it's called So B. It. You've probably read it, or heard about it, or something like that. It is totally different than what I thought it would be like. The main character, Hiedi, is such a suprising character. You see her evolve from a girl living with a disabled mom, to this adventerous girl who is willing to risk everything to find out the truth about her family. There are twists and turns that you wouldn't expect, not to mention a suprising ending. You pity her, fear for her, think she's crazy, are happy for her, or just plain shocked. Well, maybe not quite to that extent, but it's really good. I had been meaning to read it, and then I stumbled upon it on the shelves of the Crews library. I started reading it, and like I said before, it was suprising. Remember this word- soof.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

So B. It Empty
PostSubject: Re: So B. It   So B. It EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 pm

I read this book! It was so good, but so SAD at the end. You guys should totally read it.
Back to top Go down

So B. It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: Books-
Jump to: