Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Princess of Wales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28903

Diana Princess of Wales Empty
PostSubject: Diana Princess of Wales   Diana Princess of Wales EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Most of us don't like nonfiction books. I don't really blame you. However, I have been known to read the Social Studies textbook for fun.( No, I'm not kidding) I've posted before about a really good autobiography by Simon Cowell( suprise suprise) and I've found a really good biography about Princess Diana. Now, most of us probably don't remember, but my grandmother loved her. My older sister really likes her, too. In my English class, we had to read an autobiography or biography about someone who wasn't a singer, actor/actress, or a sports person. There were a few exceptions, like The Beatles. I chose to do Princess Diana. I found a really great book about her by Larry King. The book is a collection of peoples favourite memories of Diana. It's a very sweet book, and I've really enjoyed it. Now, Rebecca gave me the idea, so thank you to her!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down

Diana Princess of Wales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: Books-
Jump to: