Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champions Weekend!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28913

Champions Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Champions Weekend!   Champions Weekend! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Champions Weekend has begun! Last night it (techniclly) began with the Isu Grand Prix of Figure Skating in Japan! I watched the whole thing(it was pairs skating) and USA won! Of course, with Meryl Davis and Charlie White, who could expect less? The judges parsed everyone, but (of course) we were the stars, even though China was awesome. The first timers (the first time a team competed in the Senior Grand Prix/normal/not junior) slipped once for the USA, but for their first time they didn't do too bad. In the Giant Slalom for womens skiing, the italians had the most people on the podium. Lindsey Vonn(my favourite skier of ALL TIME!) came in 19th place! She's best on downhill, but I expected a lot more from her. I've never seen her ski Giant Slalom, and I was really dissapointed. Mens skiing begins tommorow at 11:00am. Thats all from me!
-Rachelle41 I love you
P.S. I know that most of you don't care about skiing, but I do, and sometimes I have to vent my feelings.
Back to top Go down

Champions Weekend!
Page 1 of 1