Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28928

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 Empty
PostSubject: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Dear Diary,
I know it's been forever since I've written. My birthday was awesome! I actually got the book I wanted- Radience, and I finished it! It is my new favourite book, ever! But when the mean girls at school, I call them California Gurlz, got a look at the book, they said "Oh my GOSH! She actually reads! And, those are supposed to be books for nerds who don't have a boyfriend, or any friends for that matter. We should take her book and, i don't know, burn it? We would be doing her a favour! Hey," Britanny called me over. "you know that I should take you book and burn it, right?" I hadn't thought that she would actually do something like that! "What? Why would you do that?" "Duh! The book is total garbage, you think that anyone in a cool school ike this would actually want to talk to someone who is reading a book like that?" Then she laughed, and actually snatched the book out of my hand and dumped it in the garbage can! Then, this kid put a banana peel on top of it! I reached very carefully into it, and picked up my book. "oh my gosh, she's a trash picker!" "What's that?" This really cute boy asked as he came up and wrapped his arm around Britanny's waist. "You know, somebody who picks through cool and/or popualr garbage for what they think is good stuff, even though it's really worthless? That;s what she is." She points to me. What the heck? She is so mean, and, nasty! I lothe her so much! I'm so ticked, I think I might snap my pen in half!

Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129778
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

A little hard to follow. It doesn't really read as a diary. A few GUMS mistakes. Be SURE to read over it before you post. You even told Rachelle to, and now you're doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Hey, Cheez..and everybody else...   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hey, guys. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to write anymore of these, 'kay?
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28194

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 am

NOOOOOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

PostSubject: Nikki   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

I know that this is dissapointing for you, but if I only have one fan, it just isn't going to work. I'm sorry. Just try to let it go. Believe me, it's hard for an author to discontinue this series.
-Rachelle41
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31689

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:04 pm

No offense, but I really don't see why you are posting these. They're getting pointless and boring to me. I didn't even read this one, I just came down to teh end to show you how I feel. Again, I don't mean to hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6   Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep, part 6
Page 1 of 1