Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble- Never Shout Never

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129783
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Trouble- Never Shout Never Empty
PostSubject: Trouble- Never Shout Never   Trouble- Never Shout Never EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28933

PostSubject: I'm replying!   Trouble- Never Shout Never EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Okay. Well, the song is okay. However, I like On The Brightside much better. The singer really isn't that good. Not to mention that the ohhh's that are held out sound like a girl singing. He can go higher than Justin Bieber, and that is not a compliment. The song's chorus doesn't make sense, and it just isn't some amazing, millions-of-records-are-being-sold song. Sorry, but I'm going to be honest with you, and this is a summary of what I've written-it's on the borderline of okay. And not borderline up, but borderline down.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
okipoki
Instructor
Instructor
okipoki

WL Points : 26661

PostSubject: Re: Trouble- Never Shout Never   Trouble- Never Shout Never EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Ok. This mey just be biased concidering that I have been in LOVE with NeverShoutNever's music for a long time, but I TOTALLY disagree with EVERYTHING you said about this song and artist. This is a cute song about a boy falling head-over-heels for a girl that may not be quite that into him. Justin Bieber is like 15. NeverShoutNever was older than him whe this song came out. Justin Bieber hits high notes because of his little lack of puberty. It takes mad skill for a guy to hit notes like that AFTER puberty because, well, guys voices aren't still high after puberty. Justin Bieber probably uses autotune and junk to fix his voice up all pretty like and it really isn't his voice, but rather a little--correction LOT of electronical help with his pitch. I like to read comments of crazed fans at the bottom of NeverShoutNever's videos, and boy do I learn a lot... Well NeverShoutNever sings for singing of love and life and for the artistry in it--Justin Bieber wants the albums, and the money, and the record deals. NeverShoutNever doesn't care about the millions-of-records-being-sold songage, just that people get the MESSAGE in his songs, and the meaning of the words (again I say, reading the comments at the bottom of YouTube videos will tell you a TON...) Like I said, some of that may be biased, but just give it a thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29072

PostSubject: Re: Trouble- Never Shout Never   Trouble- Never Shout Never EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 am

Really, Rachelle? I think it's amazing when a guy can hit those kind of high notes. Justin Bieber's just a kid; I don't like his music in the least, and I'm a tad insulted you're comparing this guy to him.
And yeah, okipoki, in the music industry it's hard to find people who sing from the heart. These days it's all about the money, and that lessens the quality of the music.
You obviously haven't been listening to much truly great music if you haven't heard guys hit high notes like that on a normal-ish basis. 'Cause all my favorite guy-singers can, pretty much.
Rap in particular has greatly reduced the value of today's music. Sure, it takes some small amount of talent, but after that it's just a beat and a bunch of trashy talking. It bores me, and it's even ruined Linkin Park, which has always been a favorite of mine.

Dude, were you listening to the same song? It totally makes sense. He's in love with some really good-lookin' gal on an almost obsessive level...And he's doubting his hold on her 'cause she's "out of his league". It's not a perfect, everyone-will-love-this song, but it's better than okay. You've really got to appreciate this guy when you're thinking of him as a fellow musician, too; his timing is hard for us non-pro's to follow. Though you might be able to hit the notes, if you can't get the timing down, the whole song is screwed. XD Advice from a semi-pro...

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble- Never Shout Never   Trouble- Never Shout Never Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble- Never Shout Never
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Literary :: Poetry :: Lyretic Poetry-
Jump to: