Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?

Go down 
+2
cheez_burger
Satchelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Satchelle
Satchelle

WL Points : 25888

Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? Empty
PostSubject: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 am

What's happening, Wonderland? I'm new, hiyah. I was introduced to this cute litlte site by Tobi-chan from fan-fiction. I think it's fantastic, makes me wish I had my own site too! I personally think there's never enough Dr. Who in the world. ^_^ People can find me sitting on my porch outside being bored because I just discovered the next season won't come out till next year. (Maybe if I wish hard enough?). I read so much that for a long time I didn't have an all time favourite book, because I loved them all! Recently, I read a a series called the Bartimaeus Trilogy and it absolutely reeks of awesomeness. Jonathan Stroud rules!

Life long dream: Become a famous fictional author before I leave highschool (it's happening, whether fate likes it or not).

Evil Enemy Number One: Writer's block, it follows me wherever I go....*reaches for giant hammer* DIE writer's block! *SMASH* Did I get it?

Evil Enemy Number Two: Math. Never could understand the stuff (quadratics will be the death of me), but never fear! One more year and I'm home free, WOOT!

I love movies, icecream, biking, swimming and general all around merriment. ^_^ I dislike paper-cuts (it's the trees' ultimate revenge). Ever since I read One Piece I've had a strong belief that a Pirate could beat a Ninja in a fight any day of the week. I think banana phones never get old. If I believed in organized religion I'd make Yoda the idol of worship. I'm also extremely tired Razz so I'll end my introduction here. Nice to meetchya! Smile

Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 130568
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm

Welcome to the site, Satchelle! It's nice to get a frsh member every once in a while. If you have any questions, feel free to PM either Tobi-chan or myself, and we'll answer to the best of our abilities. Nice to meet you ^^

Cheez elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi Satchelle! Welcome to the site! It's SO much fun, really. And I think we have a lot in common. Math is my WORST subject, though my teacher isn't bad this year. I love to write fiction or historical fiction cause I can steal the facts from other books I've read from the time period or from what I've learned in Social Studies (aren't I evil? Smile ) I too dislike writers block cause I love to write SO much. I can't name a favorite book cause so many of them are SO GOOD. I don't know who Dr. Who is, so you might have to clue me in on that one. I'm a middle schooler, but hope to be an author as well as a singer and missionary to Pakistan, but God determends that, doesn't He? I am a Christian and have God related convo's sometimes, but don't worry, I'm not gonna make you say or do anything you don't want to and if you ask me to stop there's a good chance (I think) that I will. We'll have to talk sometime! You can add me to your 'ask questions to' list if you want cause I've been a member on here for a pretty long time. It's really fun to read and write on here espessially since there are few rules. Most stuff is welcome and there's at least one person (most of the time) who will read what you write. You can make new friends, stay in touch with certain friends, etc. This is actually one of the ways I stay on contact with one of my horse back riding friends that I don't get to see that much. Can't wait to get to know you more!
Love,
Luv
P.S- I sign a lot of stuff 'love' cause I want people to know they're like family to me and I care about them, so yeah. Hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29857

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 am

Yo~! X3 Thanks for joining, Satchelle-chan~! It is with the utmost gladness that we welcome you into our ranks! As you already know, me and Cheez-chama are the admins, so if you've got a question, come to us~ We have magical psychic powers that allow us to fix problems with zero work at all!
But not really. An'way, I l-o-v-e your fanfiction, which you should probably already know....And that flamer has some issues. For one, an obvious grudge against OC's. And a terrible Lenalee fetish. Just take it in stride, mate.
Welcome to Wonderland~! Hope ya' thrive in our lil' community here~

~Tobi~

Just ignore the abundance of ~'s...It's a habit of mine XD
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 130568
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Hm... Peanut butter...
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 29718

PostSubject: I'm replying!   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm

I love what you said about paper cuts, that they are the trees ultamite revenge. You might be right there, plus, it's hilarious! WElcome to the site, and I'm glad that you like it. Soon, you'll be fitting in like an old friend in this place.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29857

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 pm

If paper cuts are the revenge of trees, what does that make pudding-cuts? It's just, I was eating pudding the other day, and when I was opening it, it cut me. On my finger. Like, this huge paper-cut. Only it wasn't a paper cut, it was a pudding-cut.

Revenge of the pudding?

~Tobi~
~Oh, pudding, don't hate me! I do love you so...
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28984

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Maybe it was telling you it was to precious to be kept in a cheap plastic cup. It's touchy like that. XD

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

I think it's plastic's revenge. After all, isn't that what the cup and lid is made of?
ATTETION: BEWARE ALL CITIZENS WHO LIKE TO EAT PUDDING. THE PLASTIC OF THE CUP AND LID IS SEEKING REVENGE.
XD Like it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?   Where'd all the peanutbutter go...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where'd all the peanutbutter go...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Rules and Ranks :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: