Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite country besides the USA?

Go down 
+3
Tobi-chan
cheez_burger
BritishBrat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BritishBrat

WL Points : 25187

What is your favourite country besides the USA? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Well, I have a favourite country,
2 actually,
England and Germany.

I'm curious to know what yours is?
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129808
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Germany all the way <33
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29097

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Japan! Oh yeah! Totally high-tech with a past full o' ninjas! And Poland. Very Happy My ancestors' birthplace.

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28224

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Italy, baby! I know a lot of Italian, and love their food~! Plus the culture, gondolas, underground passageways, and those beautiful old buildings. My favorite place in Italy is Venice. Gotta love Italy~!
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31719

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Oh! I like England and France, Germany, Japan is kinda cool, Austrialia, Brazil is interesting, Italy has THE BEST food, Sweden (I'm part Swedish) and I bet Ireland is quite calming. Almost any tropical island is nice. So, yeah. Long list Very Happy. Hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28958

PostSubject: I'm replying!   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm

My favourite countries are England, France, and Canada. Engalnd because for some reason I love their accents! France becuase it is so beautiful and it's capitol is the most romantic city in the world-Paris! I love Canada, mainly Montreal(the capitol of Quebec) beacuse it houses my favourite hockey team of all time- the Montreal Habs. Plus, it's beautiful. Yeah, so those are totally my favourite!
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31719

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:23 pm

I shoud've known you'd say Canada. It is really pretty and moving to Vancouver isn't a bad idea (Is that how you spell it?). Do you think you'd like to get Canadian citizenship?
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28958

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Well, I can't really say. I will aways be American, but I would like Canadien citizenship. I just don't want to give up my Americam. It;s really hard to say right now. I have severl years before I really have to decide.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 25091
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

If I were to voice a opinion it would have to be Scotland or Nicaragua. I like Nicaragua because it has alot of culture.(i found out through a school project). I like Scotland because it is just a cool country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite country besides the USA?   What is your favourite country besides the USA? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite country besides the USA?
Page 1 of 1