Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This isn't a script. I need help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31664

This isn't a script. I need help. Empty
PostSubject: This isn't a script. I need help.   This isn't a script. I need help. EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Its asking for script IDEAS. I don't know why, but I want to write a script. A play. I don't know what. I want it to be as amazing as Shakespear, but modern like todays movies. But I want it to take place in the past. When there were princess and castles, dungeons and dragons. You know, that stuff. BUt I want everyone to be able to like it. Or almost everyone. Maybe a love story or a tragic love story. Characters: A beautiful princess, maybe a handsome knight. A sort of handsome king, a very pretty/ beautiful queen. A peasent, teenage boy, in love with the princess he can never have.
Plot: The peasent is suddenly made/drafted for war and saves the handsome knights life. The princess, forced by her father to marry a lord, fakes her own kidnapping and death. She becomes Raina, a beautiful peasent who was named after the rain. The peasent knight becomes a real, true knight incharge of locating the princess's body. The knight who was saved is made to potrol the streets for any evil people and to keep everyone safe. The king is barely able to function and the queen, overcome with greif, trys to join her daughter in death. After trying to hang herself, the king turns her into a maid in the castle, because his lunitic wife can no longer be queen. And. . . I don't know what happens next. Is that even a good plot? I mean, I think its good. I guess. Help! Please, help. Suggestions are welcome in PMs and as posts to this.
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129753
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

This isn't a script. I need help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't a script. I need help.   This isn't a script. I need help. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Luv, sorry, but we can't help you. It would be plagiarism. When you write a play you do it on your own. So...

*locked*
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com

This isn't a script. I need help.
Page 1 of 1