Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28984

Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me! Empty
PostSubject: Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me!   Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Okay, I don't think I said very much in the last entry. (I talk ALOT by the way lol! ) So here it is organized. Hope you like it! Smile

Nickname: Nikki (Daddy calls me that and my other friends sometimes do)

Favorite color: Blue, green, black, white is okay (Pink looks good on me btw)

Eye color: Light blue

Hair color: Dirty blonde in the winter, bleach blonde in the summer (my hair is seasonal)

Skin: White

Favorite animal: A cat, doggies are second and that includes wolves!

Pets: Cats: Max, Thumper, Molly (Died: Whisky, Simon, Clarence, Missy) Dogs: Chloe, black lab ( Died: Roo-roo, and Lucky, chow mix)
Extra pets we had for a short time: A paralized bunny Max caught, an owl Whisky caught, 2 birds, 8 fish, and a snake

Fears: Small places and injuries

Sports: Horseback ride, Shooting guns (target practice) Free Time: Softball, football, track, basketball, and sometimes golf

Favorite past time: write or play on the PC

Family members: Mama, Daddy, older brother,28, older sister,23, younger sister,9

Height: 5'5

Favorite movie: The Blind Side

Writes about: Historical fiction, fantasies, Dark Ages

Extra features: Braces, Glasses, Ears pierced

Jobs: Petsitting!

Languages I know: Italian, Romanian, French, English, Spanish, a little German, I'm learning Morse code

Favorite Subject: Social Studies

Worst Subject: Math

Music: Hip-hop, country, and pop

~Nikki

Last edited by NikkiSwift on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 32479

Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me!   Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me! EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Coolness! I wish I knew all those languages. And could do target practice with guns. Guns are cool. Airplanes are interesting. Horses are sweet, though they have tiny brains. We are one in the same! Remember when we first met at horseback riding? By the way, you wouldn't be interested in a one eyed, white, fluffy, small Maltesse, would you? Find something with A Buddy For Life Inc. and look in Virginia. Lilac. Look at Lilac.
Back to top Go down

Tik Tok..A Little More Bout Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Rules and Ranks :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: