Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28174

Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist Empty
PostSubject: Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist   Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:35 pm

By Jerry B. Jenkins and Dr. Tim LaHaye

First the were Left Behind. Then they form the Tribulation Force. Now they must face Nicolae.

In Nicolea, the most explosive of the three thus far, the seven-year tribulation is nearing the end of its first quarter, when prophecy says that "the wrath of the Lamb" will be poured out upon the earth. Rayford Steele becomes the ears of the tribulation saints at the highest levels of the Carpathia (the Antichrist's last name) regime. Meanwhile, Buck Williams attempts a dramatic all-night rescue run from Israel through the Sinai that will hold you breathless to the end.

"Nicolae was terrific, so action packed!" ~ Dr. Chuck and Linda Musfeldt

"This book is the most profound work of fiction I have read in my seventy-two years." ~ Nancy Bayless

"I just finished reading Nicolae, and I must say the series has gotten better with each new release." ~ John O'Neill

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28908

PostSubject: I'm replying!   Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 am

I think that sounds like an okay book, though I probably won't read it. I do have a question, though. Why is it that every book you post about has to do with the antichrist? It just seems that way. I love you
-Rachelle41
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28174

PostSubject: Re: Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist   Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 am

I don't know. It's all a series of books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist   Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1