Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28239

Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life Empty
PostSubject: Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life   Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:26 am

Okay, so I was walking up to my dad's car with my one of my best friends, Luv2Type. Since we both love to write poems and books and stuff she told me about this site. I was really excited and all, since I could meet other people. I can relate well to people. One thing is that I'm claustrophobic (I'm not kidding). I'm also a rookie writer. I'm working on a few books right now. I love to write about historical or medieval things such as princesses, princes, etc. I have one dog (black lab named Chloe), and three cats (Thumper, 6 yrs. Maine Coon, Max 4 yrs, American Tabby, and Molly, a 1 year old kitten we took in after our other cat Missy died). To my family I'm known as 'The Cat Girl' because pretty much all our cats have followed me home (Clarence, Thumper, Max, etc.) or take a sudden liking to me (Molly, Simon, etc.). I'm good with all animals. I have a little sister, an older sister, and a very smart older brother who lives in Texas.
My role model is Taylor Swift, who writes her own songs and donated her prom dress to help the needy and she won a poem contest when she was twelve for Monster in my Closet. I love riding horses. I'm also a very talented drawer. I go on Club Penguin a lot so I can keep in touch with some of my friends. I'm a country music fan too. I play the piano and guitar ( and maybe the violin). Stay tuned in for more information later! Fellow and Creative Writer, Nikki Swift
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 29112

PostSubject: Finally, someone new!   Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:43 am

Yay! You're newer than me! I feel like I've accomplished something...Ahem. Nice to meet you, Nikki! Cats are most definitely the best animal EVER! cat You know, I thought this emoticon was a rabbit, but it's actually a cat...Anyway, welcome to Wonderlands, where writing is a pleasure! You're lucky to have a younger sister...I'm unfortunate enough to have a younger brother...We are a bit small here, but growing! And now, I'll let all the more experienced people greet you...Because I want to...

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31734

PostSubject: Re: Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life   Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Hey Nikki, so glad you could get on and join (exellent where writing is a pleasure thing Tobi). You'll meet plenty of people and get to write too! And maybe we'll even pick you up from square one on the rookie writer board and move you to square two. Maybe three. Four. . . five. . . six. . . as far as we can help you! Well, kick butt on here and one more , very important thing. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life   Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing New, Just A Little Taste of My Life
Page 1 of 1