Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Badness!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129563
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Badness!!!!   Badness!!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Write a story that is so utterly boring it hurts! Haha, good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28852

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'll give it a go...   Badness!!!! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Bob was a man. He wasn't tall. He wasn't short. He wasn't fat. He wasn't thin. His eyes weren't any particular color. His hair wasn't any particular color either. Bob had no hobbies, and no relationships. Bob lived in a place with no people and no buildings. He did not live in a big house, nor did he live in a small house. Bob did not live in a box, and he did not live in a mansion. But Bob did have a job. It wasn't interesting, and it wasn't boring. It was just a job.
Bob also had a son. His son did not look like Bob. Bob never gave his son a name. So his son, who did not look like Bob, was nameless.

Bob lived a life that was neither happy nor sad. He died in no particular fashion. Bob was just Bob.

That was short...well, I tried!

--Tobi
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badness!!!!   Badness!!!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:26 am

Ahhhahaha! I love it! Dude, that was AWESOME! Bob was just... Bob!
Back to top Go down
grace1096
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
grace1096

WL Points : 26480

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Snore... Snore...   Badness!!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:17 pm

A dust bunny fell from the ceiling fan. A moment passed. Shortly after that moment, another moment passed. That moment was followed by a series of moments, which all, inevitably, passed. The dust bunny hit the floor. It was done falling. A moment passed. Shortly after that moment, another moment passed. That moment was followed by a series of moments, which all, inevitably, passed. This dust bunny had fallen and landed on its own. No friends or family. Nothing to think of or talk about. It didn't yell, it didn't sing. It didn't do a little jig or write a boring story about itself. It left that to me. It simply floated and floated and floated and floated and floated and floated and floated and floated and floated. Then landed. I replayed that series of moments in my head over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over in my head for a seiries of moments not unlike the series of moments it took for the dust bunny to land. Then I blinked. Shortly after that blink, I blinked again. That blink of my eyes was followed by a series of binks that all, inevitably, occured. The whole ordeal was a rather boring one. After those many many blinks, I looked at the dust bunny. Perhaps I stopped blinking, perhaps I didn't. It is possible that another series of blinks occured, but I am not sure. I was looking at the dust bunny. It was on the floor. It had stopped falling. A moment passed. Shortly after that moment, another moment passed. That moment was followed by a series of moments, which all, inevitably, passed. This dust bunny was held to the floor by gravity. So was I. So was everything in the room. We still are. You are too. You were during that series of moments as well, doing what you do. Now you are here. Reading this. That means you are being held down by gravity. By the way, while you were reading this story, a moment passed. Shortly after that moment, another moment passed. That moment was followed by a series of moments, which all, inevitably, passed. Because you have finished this story, I know you are as boring as that dust bunny, which fell from that fan, and hit the floor. Then I blinked.
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31474

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badness!!!!   Badness!!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:58 pm

I love it! Wonderfully boringly funny! Cheez, you know what you were going to get for asking this. Hilarious stuff!
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badness!!!!   Badness!!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeah. This post is kinda old... >.>
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31474

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badness!!!!   Badness!!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm responding to this even though it is old.

A moment passes. Bob blinks. Bob looks out the window and sees the cloudless sky. A moment passes.
Tim drinks a slurp of coffee. He looks at his messy desk. "Oh crud." He says and takes another slurp of coffee.
BEEP! Sally pushed hard on her horn. She was very bored because of all the traffic, but she couldn't turn on the radio because she broke it the other day pounding on it. A moment passes. BEEP! She presses the horn again.
Matt turned over in bed. A moment passed. Matt turned his alarm clock off. A moment passed. Matt had a short dream, in which, he watched a moment pass.
Bob blinks. A moment passes. Several moments pass after that. He looks over at Tim, who has a very ugly, messy desk and sees he is drinking coffee. Bob blinks again. A moment passes again.
Tim looks over at Bob. Bob has a very tidy desk and is looking out the window. He sees Bob has no coffee. Instead, Bob just blinks. A moment passes.
Sally runs into work and sits down. She looks around her to make sure nothing changed. Tim still has a messy, ugly desk and coffee. Bob still has a tidy desk and nothing but his eyeballs, which blink. Moments pass and she does nothing.
Matt stays in bed. Matt coughs. A moment passes. Matt coughs again and throws his alarm clock on the floor for beig annoying. Another moment passes.
The whole day passes this way. Moments pass. Sally think. Bob blinks. Tim drinks coffee and Matt gets yelled at for not calling work and saying he was sick. Oh yeah, and he coughs.
Boring? I hope so! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Badness!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badness!!!!   Badness!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Badness!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Literary :: Challenges-
Jump to: