Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI x A Million (The 'x' is a multiplying sign :) )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31619

HI x A Million (The 'x' is a multiplying sign :) ) Empty
PostSubject: HI x A Million (The 'x' is a multiplying sign :) )   HI x A Million (The 'x' is a multiplying sign :) ) EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Okay, some of ya'll might not know me. I am Luv2Type. Please call me Luv.
My Favorites:
Color:Pink
Book:To many to choose from, I like a lot. Ex. The Secret at Shadow Ranch (warning, might be 'of' or some other word, not 'at')
Poem: Currently, 'The Highwayman' who inspired one of my poems called 'No Title'. For now. *Smile*
Sport: I like lacross, hockey, soccer's okay. Football is as boring as heck. Baseball's not my things, neither is basketball. I like/love to watch womens volleyball in the Olympics.
Thing to Type: Poems, books/stories. Anything before I was born is more interesting to write about or fiction. Or historical fiction. Smile
Most Recently Written Thing:'No Title'. I hope to have one though. Advice taken Smile.
Website: GirlsGoGames.com and. . . Wonderlands! Of course, I love to share stuff I've written and get advice on it. Webkinz World is fun. I'm growing out of it. Sad
Thing to Do: Type/write, read, watch T.V, climb poles, trees, etc., listen to music (not quite as often).
Musican: Taylor Swift. Some songs by Miley Cyris. Some by Tim Mcgraw. Big Daddy Weave (the band), Chris and Conrad, lots of other Christian people on 104.7 the Fish.
(end of favorites)
I'm not new to this site. But I will post this anyway. Saturdays are sometimes boring, I go to church on Sundays. I like to sing. Drawing is NOT my favorite thing to do and I'm not the best at it. Oh! My favorite subject is social studies, but I really like language arts. Science is a close third and math comes last. I just don't like it. It's boring (I do not mean to offend any math lovers).
Well, that's some info about me. Also, I side with Oki on not using 'The Phrase' (to find the answer to that, read Oki's posting in the welcome mat). PM/Chat with me people! I am friendly, but warning, I can get deep on Christian stuff. But don't worry about being yourself around me. I can take it. Love ya! Razz
Back to top Go down

HI x A Million (The 'x' is a multiplying sign :) )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Rules and Ranks :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: