Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28957

The Future Empty
PostSubject: The Future   The Future EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Sounds like I'm waxing philosophical or something doesn't it? Well, I am, just a bit. You all know how I was painfully shy, right? (Okay, most of you probably didn't experience much of that with me, but that's because you guys are awesome). Not so much anymore. I don't know what it was, but I can talk to people now. Something else you might not've heard; I have a summer job, which is why I'm not online 24/7. ;D I usually work 8-4ish, but sometimes I work 8-1ish, if you're wondering what my hours are. I work with kids, actually, so it's great that I can really interact and talk with them - especially when they get too rowdy!

There's a reason I got a job in the first place, though; next October (not the upcoming one, sadly) I'm going to a Supernatural convention in Chicago. Which is kind of big for me because I've never done this for a show before. Especially not the flying to Chicago part. My tickets are going to be $569.00, and I'm worried I might not make enough. I might have to call an early Christmas present to cover the last hundred or so. But, I don't know, I feel like this series has changed my life. Maybe it's helped with my sudden chattiness, or maybe that was something else, I can't say, but, well, I owe a lot to the show and it's castmembers.

And on a lighter note, I am so getting ridiculous pictures with them, because my ridiculously expensive ticket covers that. ;D So, in case any of you were wondering what my plans for the next two summers were, that's it! I'll probably go to the convention in either fem!Dean (fits my natural hair and eye colour) or fem!Cas (I have a wig) - which says even more, me going out among fellow fans in a cosplay they will all judge mercilessly (and I'll return the favor).

Lol, if you read all of that, I'm sorry and thanks. ;D

~Tobi
~Anyone who's going to AWA, I'll be there as either Russia (hopefully) or myself (dunno if I'll be able to cover ChiCon tickets and a new cosplay).
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

The Future
Page 1 of 1