Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Suicide   Suicide EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm

A boy from my church named Johnathan committed suicide Thursday night. He was an awesome person- he was always smiling, never had a bad day, bright and cheerful. If you were lonely, he'd come and talk to you, and he had a really strong faith. No one can understand why he did this, and it's horrible that he did. Do you guys have any similar experiences? If so, I'd love to hear about them- things like this take time to heal your heart.
-Rachelle31
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide   Suicide EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Starting off, I pray that Johnathan, wherever he may be now, can rest in peace. I hope he's found whatever he was searching for, and I wish you all great strength in dealing with his loss.

Our school district - around the Mill Creek area - has some sort of curse, I believe, in that we have at least one student who passes away each year, likely because there are so many of us. When I was younger, we had one student from the high school who committed suicide because he was bullied. I did not know him, nor have I known anyone who has committed suicide, but I am acquainted with people going through difficult times in their lives who have considered suicide, and I'm afraid for them every day. I myself am a much stronger person than I once was - there was a time when I wished for nothing more than death, and that is not an easy place to be. I cannot claim to know Johnathan, but I think he was one of the best kinds of people, and perhaps one of the kinds who hides their troubles from others. Some of us are just... weaker, inside, and the world can be a very cruel place.

My prayers go out to all of you, and if there is ever something you need to speak about, I'll be here.

~Tobi
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129703
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide   Suicide EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Maybe he had been to strong for too long, dear. The way he was always happy shows how strong he was.

Maybe he got tired :c
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23596

Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide   Suicide EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:54 am

I give you my love and encouragement, Chelle. This must be really difficult. I myself have never known anyone who would take their own life, and my school is very small, we've never had a student kill themselves and bullying isn't really a problem. This must be really hard for everyone at the church, though, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide   Suicide Empty

Back to top Go down

Suicide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: