Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lake Lanier Lights

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

The Lake Lanier Lights Empty
PostSubject: The Lake Lanier Lights   The Lake Lanier Lights EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 am

Why is it telling me I've spelled 'Lanier' wrong? That is most definitely the correct spelling of 'Lanier'...But! A quick announcement to you all! If any of you are going to the Lake Lanier Lights Festival tomorrow night (which I doubt, but hey, it'd be cool), my Choir will be performing by Santa's Workshop at the end of the Lights-tour. We will be awesome. I would so love to have someone I actually know there. I am so going to stuff myself full of smores.

These are fun times, ya'll. We'll be there 7-9ish...So like, if you do a family trip-esque thing to this place, tomorrow is the day (or rather, night) to do it. But even otherwise, support is much appreciated~!

~Tobi
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Lanier Lights   The Lake Lanier Lights EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm sure you'll be great! I wish I could go, but my parents will trap me at home to study for final exams. Best of luck, and making smores at Lake Lanier is really fun, I've done it. So, have fun, and good luck to your chorus. Smile
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23596

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Lanier Lights   The Lake Lanier Lights EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:03 pm

I would love to come- if I lived across the pond in the States. My school doesn't have a choir, but if you do great things like that, it must be very fun. I can't sing to save my life, I'm not a terribly musical person. But good luck with it, and I hope everything goes well.
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31614

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Lanier Lights   The Lake Lanier Lights EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Dang it, wished I'd seen this earlier. Then again, that was final's week, wasn't it? That'd be a definite no from my parents anyways. I'm sure you were wonderful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake Lanier Lights   The Lake Lanier Lights Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lake Lanier Lights
Page 1 of 1