Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)

Go down 
+3
giraffe22
Rachelle41
Arrow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28443

Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) Empty
PostSubject: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Racing to Dawn (name susceptible to change) APFP (Advanced Placement From Prequel)

Meaning if you were involved in RTN then you are guaranteed a space and will be placed first.

Guys, I feel like I may have over structured RTN so in this SB will be created by you . Vote on the setting or I WILL SAY WE ALL WORK AT RAINBOW MONKEY CASTLE! So vote Very Happy Also leaders can make their groups whatever they want! If the phoenix group wants their group a werewolf pack well then, its a werewolf pack! Go crazy. You are the future of this story

Setting/ Time Frame

140 years into the future (from RTN which was like early 60's) Four groups were formed. Each group only allowing certain members in for certain abilities. All of them live in different parts of a new area on the earth informally called "Ghetto Honolulu" Do with that what you will.

PLOT
Each group more or less is a deadly gang/ mafia of talented teens trying to rule Heliocia (Island eclipsed by the sun). Leaders want their group to survive but one way or another, you need food, shelter, and team mates. Leaders can start of with their second (if they have one) but otherwise recruiting is part of the story. No matter what setting we end up with YOU START OUT WITH NOTHING!

Vote in your character posts on setting. Seriously! If you don't- I pick >Very Happy then you will all hate it.

A. I want the world do be totally destroyed survival setting ( JURASSIC PARK BABY!!!!)
B. Super High Tech awesome like back to the future.
C. Same as now
D. RETRO DUDE!

Character Sheet

Name
Abilities (can be magical)
Appearance
Your Vote
Extra
Group/ Rank
EDITED _______Groups! Please pm me if you want to have one of the group spaces and start the gropu as group leader. OOOOOOOR If you want to be leader of the already named groups.

You may have up to 4 characters.

GROUPS

Phoenix's
Cougar's
Red Dragons
(soon to be formed)

SLOTS
(Positions beneath this are subject to change by leaders)

Leader of Cougar's : Arturo Rosas (Tobi -Sama)
Second in command: Aloan (giraffe22)
Casper Leonte OC(unclaimed)
Miloska Pasic

Leader of Pheonix: Rose Lalonde (Cheez Burger)
Second: Sydney Tais (Abbey Road)
Brooke Holden (Rachelle411)
Frederick Jakova (Tobi)
(open)

Leader of Red Dragon: Sarkany Clawstrike (arrow)
second:
(open)
(open)

So leaders PM me please! So I can update this:)
RULES

1. No Killing characters unless its: a. a filler character
b. yours
c. permission from the owner
2. No Invincibility. If a character SEEMS invincible and get's complained on BUT the owner of said character names the characters weakness than your complaint is no longer valid. IF the character is an EPIC HERO and has one fatal flaw but is otherwise invincible please STATE THAT IN YOUR PROFILE. But not the weakness that's a surprise. Smile

3. Don't Correct people in your posts! That's annoying as F-

Speaking of 4. Profanity is allowed but please use it sparingly. I know some of ue (okay I really meant me) like being like a certaing Troll but we cannae do that cuz we have some kiddies playing

6. You can have as many characters as you want but you must have the nearly the same amount of posts for each!. LIIIIKE. 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2. NO! 1111111111111111112111111111! Noone LIKES THAT!

Last edited by Arrow on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:35 pm

Alright, lets forget my other person ever existed.

Name: Brooke Holden
Race: 1/2 British
Abilites: Excellent swimmer, can fish very well and survive in the water or along the coast.
Apperance: Short, brown, curly hair, light blue eyes, slightly tan, petite
Vote: B
Extras: Her main weakness is being on the mainland. She doesn't know anything about survival away from the water. She doesn't know to guard her heart, so boy can easily take advantage of her.

Last edited by Rachelle41 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 24986
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Name: Aloan Reams
Race: 1/2 Phillipino
Abilities (can be magical): Has very good sight.
Appearance: Waist-length curly brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, 6'1.
Your Vote: A.
Extra: Not very good at survival but is very good with guns and handling them. She says no to ever having a boyfriend and never has.
Group/ Rank: Second in Command of Cougars! I will beta if you want me to...

Really, Ghetto Honolulu?

Last edited by giraffe22 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More characteristics and changing my vote.)
Back to top Go down
Demarco23

WL Points : 22821

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:37 am

That was the one thing I was worried about. Has it been established anywhere that this is so?

The design of the shuttle is long and thin, and it would make sense that it could fit through a gate.

I went through my set pics of both, and at its widest, near pilots chair, the shuttle set looked about the width of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Demarco   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Demarco unless you come back and edit that as a profile or question I will be asking and admin to delete.

Yes you do. Of course I will be editing it so please check back and I will highlight what is edited so you wont have to search
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 pm

...The only thing I will protest is the "Ghetto Honolulu". XD Is there, like, a Hawaiian alternative for "ghetto"? Does anybody else want to be l--Oh. Can I have two characters? 'Cause like, I want to be a normal group member but I also don't...

Name: Frederick Jakova
Race: 1/3 Fae, 1/3 Human (Mainly...Well, I don't want to give it away yet! XD), 1/3 Something Else (There are rumors going around about Hobbit-genes...I will neither confirm nor deny~)
Abilities: Distortion of Reality (in a manner of speaking...)
Appearance: 5'7", short, pale blond hair, feminine features (pixie-like, I suppose), dark blue eyes, pale skin
Your Vote: A! VOTE FOR A, YA'LL! ;D
Extra: Frederick hides a secret I should hope none of you are able to guess at...but it'll become more obvious as time wears on. Especially when the first occurrences...well, occur. ;D Fred's somewhat oblivious but good-natured, and other times...not-so-much. I'd love to tell you more, but unless it's necessary for your writing, I'd prefer to keep most things under wraps. But the first occurrence ought to be quite soon...~
Group/Rank: NORMAL PERSON in the Phoenix Group. ;D

~Tobi~
~And yeah, guys, you should put which group you're from. ;D

Last edited by Tobi-chan on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Yes you may! And yes to everything else
Back to top Go down
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23596

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Name: Sydney Tals
Race: 1/2 Swiss
Abilities: She can kill and restore plants with her mind.
Appearance: Blonde, blue eyes, medium height/build
Your Vote: A- brilliant darling!
Extras: Sydney isn't the prettiest girl in the room, and she knows that so she can be overly aggresive and protective of everything: friends, food, shelter, land. You can picture her a little like Roaslie Cullen, only without so much attitude and vanity.
Race/Group: Beta of Phoenix or an unformed group.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Ah, Gira-kohai, m'dear...You and I shall be quite close from now forth. ;D

Name: Arturo (don't call him that. Seriously, he hates his name. Just call him Rosario. ;D Or Ari. Or whatever.) Rosas
Race: Jeez, I didn't know you meant nationality...In that case, full vampire, 1/8 Venezuelan, 1/8 Portugese, 6/8 Spanish (from Spain, losers ;P Who I love dearly ;D)
Abilities: Killer-leader skills, everything you'd expect from a vampire (well...my sort of vampire, anyway), and some mad halberd skillz
Appearance: Around 6', long, curly black hair (generally tied back), tan skin, dark olive eyes.
Your Vote: A. SO A. A RULES. ;D
Extra: He's lethal - crazy protective and crazy competitive. He seems nice and a little stupid...but under that, he's a player. And more than a tad mean-spirited. ;D He's lost a lot, past-wise. It hasn't exactly softened his heart.
Group Rank: Cougar Leader (see what I mean, Gira? XD)

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: YA   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

ALRIGHT GUYS LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROLE!
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 am

Arturo Rosas

Aching, gut-wrenching pain - that was all he could feel. It encompassed his entire being, eating him up, burning him alive. He had been sent to this island with his phsyical condition less than top-notch, but that pain was not what consumed his mind.

No, his pain was pain of the heart, an emotional pain that was bound and determined to torture him for the remainder of his days.

Never would he accept any positive light to death, and never would he accept that name which had been cruelly forced upon him.

Now he was Ari. Now he was Rosario. Hell, call him Rosie; only that name was dangerous. That name was a trigger. To call him that name was to wish for death.

Come back to me...

Never in his dreadfully long life had Ari seen such a place. He'd traveled - quite literally - across the entire world, and yet, this place, this island, remained unfamiliar to him. The foliage was too bright, the animals were too scarce, and not an ounce of prey remained for him to feed on. Even in the most secluded desert or tundra there usually existed some form of warm-blooded mammal to live off of, but none could be found here.

At least, none within his radius. He took another long, testing sniff of the air, searching for anything of use. What he happened to find shocked him more than any small critter would have; he detected a human being, such as the creature whose form he had long since stolen.

"Little pig, little pig, I'd rather not play this game with you," he purred into the thick darkness of the leaves around
him. "Come, now, or I'll have to line you up for the slaughter."

Perhaps a more regular person would have felt fear at the possibility of an unknown being lurking in the shadows, but Ari had no heart with which fear could be felt. "Cocky" they had called him, when really, he just very simply did not suffer from the affliction they called "fear". Was this not for the better? Fear was, after all, an often-fatal phenomena.

Neither movement nor sound stemmed from his surroundings, though the presence of human remained... Odd. It was muffled - almost as if whatever he had found wasn't entirely human, in a manner similar to the way he wasn't human at all. The signature, however, was not one he recognized; it was no enemy of his, he was certain, but not knowing precisely what it was made him wary. New creatures belonged either to the category of dangerous or the category of mischievous.

On this strange, alien island, both were qualities he did not wish to deal with.

Stepping forward with the agile grace usually present in felines, Ari decided it would be better to investigate than to remain in the dark - both literally and figuratively, for he was under the cover of a too-thick canopy - and so silently slipped through the underbrush. Despite the signal's lack of clarity, it was prominent enough to track, as long as one had the proper experience. The greenery appeared to be growing thinner the further he progressed, as well, aiding him in his search. Whatever this creature was, it must prefer sunlight. Ari could relate to that; he had always preferred the light himself, and certain special qualities kept him safe from its many dangers.

Brushing aside one final branch showed him a sight that was at first beyond his comprehension; magical creatures did not dwell in such harsh environments. They thrived on the energy of the downtrodden, fed off of the sorrows that weighed society down... Were humans present on this island as well?

Convenient though that was for Ari, the pale thing lying helpless at his feet was an unanticipated roadblock. It was against his morals to attack those unable to properly defend themselves...

But the thoughts of what they'd done to him made his skin crawl and his lips pull back, exposing his sharp teeth in a motion of rage. He took a step towards it, detesting how small it seemed; how fragile, as if it would shatter with a single touch. Well, he thought to himself, drawing back to stab the creature with the dagger he kept hooked on his belt, the faster this is, the better.

Ari swore to himself he only hesitated because the creature was sleeping - because he had an unfair advantage. Not because he didn't want to kill it, or because it looked so heartbreakingly similar...

However, none of that mattered to him at the time, for his blade had been stilled by the hands of a young woman who appeared suddenly behind him.

~Tobi
~DERP. This took forever, I know, but long-ness is long? ;D Well, that's your cue, Gira-kohai!
~Also, I am hoping there was no pity to be felt for the pale thing (from Ari, that is). He doesn't want to kill 'er, but he doesn't like her. At all. And in case you hadn't realized, the "pale thing" is Fred. XD But it's hard to tell which gender she is on sight, so Ari's just referring to her as the it-thing.
~Decide now whether you're going to call him Ari or Rosario or Neville or whatev once he's introduced himself~ ;D

Last edited by Tobi-chan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 24986
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

I woke up on the island that was barely populated. Only the occasional person every found me and they were taken care of easily. My AK-47 and Magnum Colt revolver were always near me or equipped. I also had a 10 part Swiss army knife in my camoflage pants and a 5 inch long dagger on my belt.

Call me paranoid, but safety came first in this enviroment.

That morning, my senses called out to me that something was extremely wrong. I decided to take a patrol quickly around the area where my tent was. I did this annually because it was better safe than sorry.

I started to trudge through the thick foliage, using my advanced sight to to see if there was anything harmful. This had saved me a couple of times, for example, when a person was pointing a sniper rifle at me from about 50 yards away, and I shot him down right away.

I saw something in the farthest realms of my vision. It looked like a human standing next to something pale. I ran ahead with adrenaline in my veins, pulling my Magnum Clot revolver from the holster on my back. It was fully loaded and ready to use. When I stopped running, I saw something that made my blood boil.

The mysterious guy was holding a knife, about ready to stab the pale thing on the ground. When I saw this, I did the most logical thing -in my opinion-, I tried my best to stop the knife.

I tried, and succeded, to stop the knife in mid-air.

Holding the knife with both hands, I threw it 10 feet away from us. I tackled him to the ground after about 15 seconds of struggling, but I had a couple of inches on him.

All in all, it was very easy to subdue him. With a knee in his back and a kick to the ribs, he had no chance of getting up for a while. But the most shocking thing were his teeth.

They were pointed.

But that did not throw me off track, and I put the Magnum Colt revolver to his right temple.

I leaned in, right by his left ear and said in the most silky, sweet and lethal voice,

"Who the hell are you, bast**d?"

~There you go Tobi. Told you Ari would have his a** kicked at one point. I'll just call him Ari in posts.
~Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129703
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Same person.. Hope it's not to late to join D:
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 pm

I wouldn't think so, cheez. ;D Phoenix still needs a leader and Cougar still needs normal members. So someone will probably have to come up with a second character. Also, I'm thinking we should maybe have something akin to a cast list of extras for each group - people who slowly die off as the plot progresses and such, like in Lost or Jurassic Park. That way we'll have more characters to manipulate. ;D Arrow, what do you think?

~Tobi
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Cheez, if you wanna be leader of Phoenix, that'd be totally awesome. In the meanwhile, I'm going to create a list of extra characters for us to manipulate. I hope that's okay with you, Arrow?

~Tobi
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Phoenix:

Name: Zef Shehu
Appearance: Naturally black hair, but he bleached it; it just sort of flops into his eyes and around his ears. His eyes are chocolate brown and alarmingly wide, he's a bit on the bony side of skinny, and he's about 5'9". His skin doesn't tan, either, so he's pale as death and will probably stay that way.
Nationality: Albanian
Heritage: Cait Sith
Family/Pets: He absolutely despises dogs (Cait Sith...yeah), and he actually doesn't keep any cats around either; he intimidates them. His only living relative is an uncle back in Albania (more in history).
History: His parents were murdered when he was about two, but he doesn't remember anything about them besides their deaths. He didn't have any siblings or relatives besides his father's brother, so he went to live with him. As his uncle was a prominent member of the Albanian mafia, he was raised in that sort of atmosphere.
Personality: He's twitchy and standoffish. He's actually quite introverted, so talking with people drains him. His temper is also very volatile, though he's usually pretty laidback.
Abilities: Not very extensive. As essentially a Cait Sith in human form, he generally just scares people off, though he can fight with "tooth and nail", or so to speak, and he may have some untapped demonic abilities.

Name: Liam Mumford
Appearance: He's a ginger! His hair is a mix of pure ginger-red and dirty blond...but he doesn't actually have freckles. Well, he's fairly pale, and his eyes are a light, soft blue. He's about 6', and bears a striking resemblance to a beanpole.
Nationality: from the Principality of Wy
Heritage: Adhene
Family/Pets: He used to have a parrot, but he forgot to feed it and it died. He has a (much) older brother who lives in Sydney (Australia), but they aren't very close.
History: His parents were Adhene too; his father went a bit dark and got himself executed, and his mother's in hiding somewhere. His family immigrated to Australia from Ireland a generation back.
Personality: He seems to be keeping to himself, but he really prefers to get people alone so he can trick them into believing lies about others. He likes to laugh at people behind their backs. He's very optimistic and light-hearted, though, and he's not really mean-spirited - just majorly childish.
Abilities: He's not a major member of the fae. Mostly he just plays little tricks on people, causing mischief and the like.

Name: Dominykas Froese
Appearance: Like a brick wall. He's pretty seriously buffed out, and about 6'3". His hair is ash blond and his eyes are a sort of mix of forest and jade green. His skin is fair, and as a dhampir, he burns pretty easily.
Nationality: Lithuanian
Heritage: Dhampir
Family/Pets: Dom isn't a huge fan of animals, though if he had a pet, it would probably be something simple, like a goldfish. The only relative he keeps in touch with is his older sister.
History: The usual dhampir mix. His father was a vampire, his mother was a human, and he doesn't keep in touch with either. His "older sister" is actually just one of his clan superiors (he lives in a reclusive dhampir clan in Lithuania).
Personality: He's a softy and a worrier, and actually a bit shy. He's got the temper of a two-year-old, but then, he's got the patience of a saint. He'll bear harsh words and blows without a sound, and he's generally very kind to everyone, though he can be a bit too serious at times when no one else is.
Abilities: He doesn't need to live on blood, but it definitely increases his power level. His main abilities are superhuman strength and agility.

~Tobi
~Spares for Phoenix. You can claim or just use as plot devices/conversational partners. ;3
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Cougar:

Name: Casper Leonte
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair cropped short, wide hazel eyes, and a generally very expressive face. His skin tans pretty easily, but he also has a tendency to freckle just as easily. He's about 5'7" but growing, and has worked out well enough to earn a lean figure. His most prominent feature would definitely be the wings sticking out of his back, though he can't fly.
Nationality: Romanian
Heritage: Nephilim
Family/Pets: He's another cat lover, but after one of his beloved pets was killed, he's never been able to find new one. He has a younger brother and his father is alive; none of them keep in touch, however.
History: His father is the Archangel Ariel and his mother was a human who died giving birth to him (his brother is actually his half-brother). He despises his father for conceiving him. Though he cares for his younger brother, his brother resents him for embracing the Nephilim lifestyle, and did, in fact, immigrate to Bulgaria.
Personality: He's a bit of a player, but he's undyingly loyal. He's got a sharp sense of humour and sarcasm, and little patience for people who can't relax. He's easily frustrated but has a naturally calm tempermant, so he doesn't really get angry, and he likes to laugh at himself every now and again.
Abilities: He can see under any condition, and can sense and identify all other supernatural species. He's unnaturally strong and swift (though not too terribly), and has trained himself to resist attempts to invade his mind.

Name: Miloska Pasic
Appearance: She has pale skin and deep blue eyes, is about 5'8", and has waistlength blonde hair.
Nationality: Bosnian
Heritage: Nix
Family/Pets: She's very fond of sea creatures, disliking most land mammals. Her favorite animal-friend is a Leviathan named George. She prefers solitude and has no family connections that she keeps track of (she's been around for quite some time).
History: She's a Nix who's been living in disguise in Bosnia for quite some time, and did, in fact, witness most of the horrific events which took place there, though she had no part in them.
Personality: She's very picky and vain, disliking most people. You can bribe her into complacency with gifts, but otherwise she's near impossible to get along with. She can be fairly bipolar most of the time, too, ranging from one extreme to the other.
Abilities: She loves music but is a horrific dancer, opposite of the usual characteristics of her species. She can transform into her original form at will and can prophesize events if she wishes to.

Name: Alida Myss
Appearance: She has dark skin and eyes, though her hair is dyed a shocking shade of bright pink. She's about 5'4" with a small build.
Nationality: Hungarian
Heritage: Nightmare
Family/Pets: Animals and people alike are terrified her, though she used to keep the cutest little vampire bat around. After it went back to its family, she went back to her life alone.
History: She might've had parents, but she could care less either way. She doesn't have any siblings, so she raised herself on the streets of Hungary. She can't develop relationships with people as a Nightmare, so she's pretty much always been alone.
Personality: Alida's a compilation of extremes. She doesn't know how to interact with people - she avoids it at all costs. She's either extremely reserved or extremely rude, and she likes to stare at people until they're wholly uncomfortable.
Abilities: Because she's a Nightmare, her abilities basically consist of haunting people while they sleep and, over time, delivering nightmares that slowly kill them.

Name: Jennifer Ledovskaya
Appearance: Wavy, shoulder-length brown hair, tan skin, and grey eyes. She's about 5'6" and very limber.
Nationality: Belarusian
Heritage: Sylph
Family/Pets: She loves birds, but she doesn't believe in keeping them in cages. Her family consists of her entire fae group.
History: She is one of many of the air fae. They are all children together, and all siblings together, with no real parental figure or governing force. She lived in a group of Sylph orphans in Belarus, where they scavenged to survive during the Soviet reign and are now fighting against the oppression of communism.
Personality: She's a very vibrant, expressive person with a strong belief in freedom. She is generally accepting and tends to go with the flow - so much so that her opinion is occasionally overshadowed by other, louder opinions. But if she has a strong stake in the matter, she'll hurtle right back. She's also very possessive.
Abilities: As a sylph, she can manipulate the winds and clouds, and has the abilities of flying and occasional mind manipulation (she's a poor hand at that, though).

Name: Benjamin Graves
Appearance: He has all of the natural beauty of an elf; extremely tall, slender, and pale. He likes to slick his light brown hair back, and his chocolate-coloured eyes always have a look of skepticism to them. Oh, and his ears are pointed! And he has excellent cheekbones.
Nationality: American
Heritage: Elf
Family/Pets: He attracts small animals like an opened package of assorted nuts. He has several pet mice, a squirrel he likes to talk to, and a deer that stops by every now and again. Unfortunately, Benny doesn't get along with his parents or his fraternal twin sister.
History: His parents emigrated from England shortly before the birth of himself and his sister. They come from a very ancient, esteemed Elvish family, but Benjamin didn't agree with his parents' expectations of him, and his sister took it to a whole new level with her dangerous habits. Nowadays he avoids all of them while trying to live a peaceful life in Washington, D.C. ...Yeah, that turned out well for him.
Personality: He's very gentle and caring. A bit too proud for his own good, but it's how he was raised. He's pretty easygoing, and he's extroverted, so he likes talking to people. He's also a bit not good at keeping secrets.
Abilities: He's quick to heal and has an abnormally long lifespan. Benny's also a killer shot, a decent sprinter, and, well, strong.

~Tobi
~Spares for Cougar. Feel free to claim/use as you wish, sorry about how bad I am at creating female characters.
~Alida's my favorite. I created her while listening to Eminem. ;3
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 pm

I suppose I'll be leader of Pheonix.. I'll make a profile after school today :3
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Frederick Jakova

They were her friends, they'd told her so. They would protect her, take care of her.
But they were liars. She would never trust them again.

Sleeping was, for people with magical abilities, a very different experience. She never dreamed. Apparently, her abilities used up all of her brain's extra imagination, especially considering she wasn't even a full faerie to begin with. Fred wasn't even half as tall as her ancestors...

Oh, but that was what her mind did instead of dreaming - it thought. The waking world forced most free-thinking far into the recesses of her conscious, but they couldn't tag her thoughts in sleep. Not yet.

Waking had always seemed to be the strangest thing to her. After living and working in a half-dead state, consciousness, to her, was like hyperactivity. People said she was stupid, but really, she didn't have enough time to process the things that flew in and out of her attention. She noticed things - she noticed everything - but it never registered until later, when her sleeping mind could sort through the day's events.

It was for this reason alone that Fred liked to keep things the same. She didn't go places she'd never been before, she didn't interact with people she'd never met before. She didn't move anything in her apartment, and she always slept in the same position.

She didn't usually open her eyes to the glaring brightness of the sun, nor did she usually wake to find her back resting on a bed of grass.

And she never smelled vampire first thing in the morning. It was a nasty, repulsive smell - of blood and death and rotting corpses. Fred had only smelled it once before, but that had been enough to sear the scent into her memory. She didn't bother to worry about it, however, because if she were a vampire who happened across whatever it was Fred was while stranded in the middle of nowhere, she could hardly be bothered to suck out all of their blood.

...Actually, she realized, that was probably the first thing a vampire would do... So if it hadn't yet, that could only mean she was safe.

Hey, you around, Erick? I haven't heard from you in a while.

Her fingers plucked at the wild tangle of green she was resting on while she waited for a reply.

Just waiting for your stupid butt to figure it out on your own for once.

A pout drew down her lips, though Erick would hardly be able to see it. He'd be able to sense her emotions, at the very least, and she supposed that had to be worth something.

That's not nice, Erick. We should figure out where we're heading.

A serious stare.

Wherever it is, you know I'll be there.

A smile.

Of course.

A frown - if he weren't inside her head, he would be wearing one.

~Tobi
~So. Yeah. I wrote some things for the OC's, too, so if any of you want a depiction of their characters, I could just send that your way...
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 am

Yes that's fine. Ill post my carrie soon ^^
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Name: Rose Lalonde

Race: Shapeshifter

Abilities: The ability to Shapeshift, can use magic, Shadow Travel. (Travel at night by taking the form of a shadow and materializing into a human when she meets her destination.

Appearance: Paleish skin, bright lavender eyes. typically wears black lipstick, blonde hair about jaw length. Very friendly and reasonable, understanding. Loves warm weather.

Your Vote: C.

Extra: Quite skilled with a sword and a bow and arrow.

Group/ Rank: Phoenix, Leader.

She's a very lonely person, hopefully someone COUGH TOBICHAN COUGH has a character they could use and have him somehow understand her...

I'd luv u 5evar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)   Racing the Dawn  (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Racing the Dawn (RTN SEQUEL)(Started/ Accepting - APFP)
Page 1 of 1