Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23596

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Starting School   Starting School EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm

So I'm starting school tomorrow at 10:00am, and even though I've been going there for 3 years, and I'll get to see my friends again, I'm still nervous. With each new school year, I'm compared to others, and I freeze whenever one of the cute boys in one of my classes talk to me. This year, I finally get to learn Biology, which I've been having tidbits of for a few years. I also start learning Spanish and German. My jumping instructor is also increasing the height of my jumps, all of which are exciting and great, but, I assume you know how I feel. So, post some words of encouragement if you like, please.
Back to top Go down
H.G_Peeta
Novice
Novice
H.G_Peeta

WL Points : 23314

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting School   Starting School EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

I'll relate to this as best I can-every new season on the basketball team. You're worried some new horrible person is gonna be in your way or that life will decide to throw you a major curve ball for no reason. Just stick your chin up at the mean people (while ignoring them) and make sure your friends are still who you think they are.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting School   Starting School EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

I know how feel. Every new school year, I get nervous, especially this year since I was starting high school year. Just try not to aggrivate the mean people, but if you get bullied, tell someone. I had to last year, and even though it'll freak you out, most likly it'll help. It shows the bullies that you do have a voice and that you're not weak and defenceless. Stick to you're friends, and be careful about who you confide in, because some of your "friends" may not be friends at all, and since you go to s small school, word spreads like wildfire. Good luck to you, and I hope you have a great year!
-Rachelle41
P.S. It's so unfair that you're starting now and we started a month ago. I'm offically jealous. Smile
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129703
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting School   Starting School EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:46 am

Heya, Abbey :3
I know how you feel... Starting the school year can be extremely nerve wracking and causes anxiety for almost everyone. Just wing it. Be who you are and say what you feel, becuse those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.
This is how I roll.
"You don't like me? SUCK IT."
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28443

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting School   Starting School EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 am

Listen very carefully abbey. because I don't often give advice to people I don't like. and I don't like you because your new and I don't like new people. So on this rarity you take this diamond I am handing you and keep it safe because you may not ever get another.
You don't want people to make friends with you as soon as they see you or talk to you. In fact, it's probably better if they don't really want to know you at first. Because it's the people who tell you how they feel and who they are that really matters. Don;t get caught up in pleasing others that you are unhappy with your life. Just face it - people aren't gonna like you. It happens. Move on and find someone who doesn't have friends or from a crowd you don't normally hang out with. because it's those people who will treasure you, and who you really are.
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23596

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting School   Starting School EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you to everyone who has given me words of encouragement! The school year has started off very well, and I know I have friends somewhere. I also got to see alot of my friends from last year, and I'm rooming with one of them, which is great. And Chelle, my last term ends in July, which really isn't that great. So, thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting School   Starting School Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting School
Page 1 of 1