Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Me

Go down 
+2
giraffe22
H.G_Peeta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H.G_Peeta
Novice
Novice
H.G_Peeta

WL Points : 23314

About Me Empty
PostSubject: About Me   About Me EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi guys, I'm H.G_Peeta and if any of you are Hunger Games fans, you might get my username-Hunger Games Peeta. I look more like Gal, but if I had a girl-even just as a friend-I wouldn't treat her like Gal treated Katniss. Anyways, I obviously like The Hunger Games, hate Twilight and plan on killing someone if they screw up The Hunger Games movie. So yeah. I'm a book nerd too.
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 24986
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I love your username!

All us die hard fans of the series will kill someone if they screw up the movie, so you are not alone.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi...I guess I should call you Peeta? ;D So! Hi, Peeta! I think most of us here are Hunger Games fans, so you're among friends~! And a book nerd! XD Yup, this is the place for you. I don't think they'll screw up the movie, though, unless it's with Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss (Now that they've dyed his hair, I think Josh Hutcherson will make an acceptable Peeta...and I don't even know the other guy by name, but I'm no Gale fan, so...). They might tone down the violent aspects of the books too much, as well; sure, the fans don't want to see gore splattered all over the place, and the books aren't all about that, but there is a very strong theme of rebellion, and rebellion without some semblance of war is impossible. If I see blood, I don't want to KNOW it's fake! ...If that makes any sense. XD

...I don't think it does. Well, looking like Gale and taking after Peeta in nature sounds great. That was always my problem with Gale; either he didn't seem to realize that Katniss was a girl, or he just didn't treat her as a girl ought to be treated. I think that was most prominent in the third book, when he kept leaving Katniss out of things or ignoring her...If I have my facts straight. It's been a while. ;D

Welcome!

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Welcome, my friend! Yes, you are among Hunger Games fans, and I'd back you if they screwed up the movie and you wanted to kill them. Trust me, they would have a Wonderland rebellion on their hands. So, you like Peeta better than Gale? My new best friend! Gale did NOT treat Katniss right, as we all agree upon right? Right. I hope to see you on sometime!
-Rachelle41
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28443

About Me Empty
PostSubject: >:} nheheheheh   About Me EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Hello Peeta. I'm an Anthropophage and I'm a mesonesiest and kind of an anthropophobiac but mostly a misanthrope. I hope we get to know each other well....... because I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
H.G_Peeta
Novice
Novice
H.G_Peeta

WL Points : 23314

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Compared to everyone else's my little 'about me' isn't much. So here's some more:
I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska on July 9th (1997, yes I'm 14). Now I live in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, homeschooed by my mom. I'm on the local basketball team, I play guard, like Matthew Carroll, my favorite player. Who, if you know, plays for the Charlotte Bobcats, my favorite team. I like country music, Japanese food and want to enlist in the navy or coast guard. I like writing (kind of obvious) and my favorite book (as previously said) is in The HUnger Games Series, but if I have to pick a favorite from the series, its Mockingjay. Why? Because then we see the winner and the loser of Katnisses love-the long time battle between Gale and Peeta is put to rest and Peeta prevails all. Which is why my username is H.G_Peeta. You can't abriviate Mockingjay to well, so I just used the series name.
So yeah, now I seem a little more interesting. (My first post is Dear Austin).
Back to top Go down
AbbeyRoad
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
AbbeyRoad

WL Points : 23596

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Here's some more about me, as well.
I was born in London, England, on June 6th, 1997. I still techniclly live there, when I go to school at Canbury School during the year. During the summer, I usually stay in Anglesey, North Wales with one of my parents, usually my Mum since my father has to work. I play cricket, I'm a bowler for my schools team. My two favourite players are Kapil Dev and Sachin Tendulkar. I'm also an Equestrian at West London Stables. My horse's name is Marquis the Great of West London Stables, but I call him Marqe, which sounds like Marky. My favourite subject is Science, especially Biology. I can speak English and French, and am currently learning Spanish and German. So now you know a little more about me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me   About Me Empty

Back to top Go down

About Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Rules and Ranks :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: