Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28708

Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

I was watching the Womens world cup finals from Germany, and I was really hoping and knew that Lindsey Vonn would totally win, but she didn't! She lost to Maria Reich, her best friend but greatest competitor! She came in second, but is still 1st overall, but she did get a slightly smaller crystel globe( at least I think it was smaller) I am so upset and disssapointed! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31469

Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:06 pm

It's okay Skier, there's always next year (its not like the olympics that happens only every four year). Lindsy Vonn is still awesome (although we'll miss her when she stops skiing in the olympics and contests, etc). By the way, thanks for the funny humopr idea!
Back to top Go down

Sking:Alpine:Downhill. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: