Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christina Perri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31614

Christina Perri Empty
PostSubject: Christina Perri   Christina Perri EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:25 am

Hey guys, its Luv, here to talk bout one of her new fav artists: Christina Perri! So, she was on Ellen yesterday and performing Arms, which was pretty good (and I didn't know she played piano!). Anyways, I turned to my sister and asked 'She wrote Jar of Hearts, didn't she?' and she said yeah, she did. So I'm like, ok, nice. Now I've never listened to Jar of Hearts, well, maybe once or twice on the radio, but still. So this morning I got on YouTube and looked up the offical music video. And guess what? Now I can't stop singing it! Dude, I sincerly love that song. So, I decided to talk about it here and tell you guys how awesome she is. Her new album 'lovestrong' has just come out and 'Jar of Hearts' is on it, along with 'bluebird', 'The Lonely', and 'Arms'. I'm probably gonna get it on my iPod anyways. So, there we go.
I love you guys! Bye
P.S- this is her website: www.christinaperri.com. Visit! Smile
Back to top Go down
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 24986
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

Christina Perri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina Perri   Christina Perri EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:59 pm

I LOVE Jar Of Hearts! I can never get it out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28853

Christina Perri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina Perri   Christina Perri EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Oh my gosh, Christina Perri is awesome! I was going to sing 'Jar of Hearts' for America's Got Talent. Whenever it comes on the radio, I ask my Dad to turn it up and I sing at the top of my lungs. Yeah, she's a great artist. I'm gonna have to buy that album.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christina Perri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christina Perri   Christina Perri Empty

Back to top Go down

Christina Perri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: