Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are You Going to Talk to Her?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28084

Are You Going to Talk to Her? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Boy: I love her more than the air I breathe.
Girl: Well, I am always here for you.
Boy: I know.
Girl: What's wrong?
Boy: I like her so much.
Girl: Talk to her.
Boy: I don't know, she won't even like me.
Girl: Don't say that, Your amazing.
Boy: I just want to tell her how i feel.
Girl: Then tell her.
Boy: She wont like me.
Girl: How do you know that?
Boy: I can just tell.
Girl: Well just tell her.
Boy: What should i say?
Girl: Tell her how much you like her.
Boy: I tell her that daily.
Girl: What do you mean?
Boy: I'm always with her. I love her.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he will never never like me.
Boy: Wait, who do you like?
Girl: Oh some boy.
Boy: Oh..... She wouldn't like me either.
Girl: She does.
Boy: How do you know?
Girl: Because who wouldn't like you?
Boy: You.
Girl: Your wrong, I love you.
Boy: I love you too.
Girl: So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: I just did.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28818

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:27 am

Interseting and sweet. If only that conversation could happen in real life, not a play. Although I've had a similar conversation before.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31579

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

NikkiSwift wrote:
Boy: I love her more than the air I breathe. This sounds like a song inspired by Taylor Swift. The girl likes the guy, but won't say it and then he goes off to another girl. But right now, he doesn't say the girl he likes name. It makes you start to wonder who he likes.
Girl: Well, I am always here for you. SO sweet. Dead give away she likes him, but won't say it since it sounds like he likes another girl, not her.
Boy: I know. Now you think what she said seems normal to him. He knows that they're friends and can talk.
Girl: What's wrong? Now you know he said that kind of quietly. And she sounds as sweet as ever being concerned.
Boy: I like her so much. He is obviously madly in love with this girl. But who is it?!
Girl: Talk to her. Even though she obviously loves this guy, she wants him to be happy. She tells him to talk to the girl he likes and that probably is killing her on the inside.
Boy: I don't know, she won't even like me. He suspects that she doesn't like him, no wonder he's talking to his best gal-friend. Also, this makes you feel sorry for him.
Girl: Don't say that, Your amazing. This line tells you that she likes this boy. Not just like-she thinks he's AMAZING. Awww, you feel sorry for her.
Boy: I just want to tell her how i feel. This guy wants to tell the girl he likes that he does like her. He REALLY wants to. But he's scared. That's weird for a boy-isn't it?
Girl: Then tell her. She obviously cares so much for this boy that she wants him to be happy with another girl, even though she likes him.
Boy: She wont like me. You feel sorry for this boy because he likes this girl SO MUCH, but is SO SCARED to tell her. Awwww, poor boy. Sad
Girl: How do you know that? Now a flicker of hope is starting to shine. You can hear that she hopes that he'll be her's. But she also wants this boy to realize that the other girl probably DOES like him.
Boy: I can just tell. No comment for this one.
Girl: Well just tell her. She wants him to be happy. She's encouraging him to tell her-even though that will break her heart for forever. That's love, true love.
Boy: What should i say? He's questioning what to say. Obviously that means she's important and he wants to impress her.
Girl: Tell her how much you like her. Again-encouraging the boy to do something that will break her heart. Nikki, you put thought into this. You know the song that Swift wrote and you know that all she wants him to be is happy. This is expressed here.
Boy: I tell her that daily. Now you start to wonder-with her daily? Okay, if the girl he sees daily can't see that he likes her, then-wow!
Girl: What do you mean? Now she's getting confused. She must be with him daily, but he's never told her that he loves her.
Boy: I'm always with her. I love her. Sweet! Nikki, this is getting seriously cute-and mysterious.
Girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he will never never like me. Now you know for SURE she likes him.
Boy: Wait, who do you like? He's concerned. Wait-does HE like her???
Girl: Oh some boy. She totally likes him. But she doesn't want to tell himcause he likes another girl? Nikki, what are you putting the poor girl through? Wink
Boy: Oh..... She wouldn't like me either. Poor guy! Now you start to wonder-who does he like? Why won't he just talk to her? Wow Nikki, you know how to put us through stress.
Girl: She does. Wait-she doesn't even know the girl, he hasn't even told her. How can she be sure?
Boy: How do you know? He's surprised-why? Couldn't she have talked to teh guy? Wink
Girl: Because who wouldn't like you? Oh, isn't that sweet. Plain and simple, she likes him. No-she LOVES him.
Boy: You. Wait-what??? He likes her!!!
Girl: Your wrong, I love you. Thank you girl. Finally Nikki, you had her say it outloud. She loves him, we know, but expressed in words, its so-sweet!
Boy: I love you too. Wait. . . he's liked her all along? No wonder he's scared to talk to her! He gave her hints and everything. Nikki, how could you do that to us? Make it seem like he liked another girl.
Girl: So are you going to talk to her? Hello?!?! Didn't she hear what he just said? Nikki, what are you doing?
Boy: I just did. Awwww, finally, he said it and they can live happily ever after.

~Nikki

Now Nikki, this was somewhat short to be a play. Maybe you could add it into a story and the girl writes it so the guy she likes gets a hint. As you can see from the stuff above, I know the story and you give it a few twists and turns. But perhaps you could make it longer and more dramatic. Add and re-read and correct and do everything possible to expand this into a full, movie-worthy script! But it was pretty good. Really it was, but try to be unique in what you write and don't just take things from songs and other books. Wonderland was created so we can show how unique we are and how unique our writing is. But it was good.
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129668
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Luv, I suggest you put your comments in red. It's hard to see what you're telling Nikki here.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 pm

I thought it automaticly put it in red-wow I've got a lot to learn. And I know that post is kind of a fail, but I commented and tried to give advice. Rach is an evil minion and she doesn't give posts like that. Anyways-I'm workin' on it Cheez and I'm tryin' my best. Okay?
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129668
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Which reminds me-- I need to refresh the evil minion page ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey Nikki, I just wanted to tell you that your signature is AWESOME. I don't know what it has to do with your script, but I had to tell you. And may I ask why you didn't name the characters? Or give a description of where they are? Not that you have to, I just wanted to know. Thanks!
Love,
Luv
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28084

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Luv2Type wrote:
Hey Nikki, I just wanted to tell you that your signature is AWESOME. I don't know what it has to do with your script, but I had to tell you. And may I ask why you didn't name the characters? Or give a description of where they are? Not that you have to, I just wanted to know. Thanks!
Love,
Luv

Hmm..... Good question! Well, I didn't give them names or a place because what I wanted to focus on was just the conversation and/or the feel of it. Should I give them names?
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Only if you want to, but if you want to expand this into, like, a movie, then names, place descriptions, etc will be required. It's just a thought, but you could expand it beyond this. Take it from just Taylor Swifts song to a full fledged movie that people will love for generations! Okay, maybe that's leaning towards the impossible, but remember to always do your best and what you want. Which could include turning this into a series of situations, dates and dramatic setting. But remember, do what you want. No, wait, that's wrong. Do what you love.
Love,
Luv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Going to Talk to Her?   Are You Going to Talk to Her? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Going to Talk to Her?
Page 1 of 1