Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old soul- preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28478

The old soul- preview Empty
PostSubject: The old soul- preview   The old soul- preview EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 pm

They all went to heaven or hell. But not me. Why? Because of me being a curious cat.I died and never will again. Even if you stabbed me through the heart and burned my body, I would reincarnate. As another human, a flower, a dolphin, but if it lives I can be it. Not a single religion can explain what I am. I know though, that I am an old soul. This damned curse of immortality. You'll never know what it's like to live, life after life after life. As where others live there lives and go on to the spring gardens of epithelial or the fields of punishment. My first life was my best one and it must have started somewhat like this....

At that time I was Alaria the King's daughter. That life was full of glamor,glory and riches, but most of all, it was filled with love. I had been in love. I was loved and it was good. Back then I was human. It was before the... accident. When I had finally died at the age of 45(back then humans died young) I was at judgment. Now, I bet your saying, you saw god, or you met Allah or, you saw Abraham the father. Heck no. Because whoever it was, this being of glory, was not to be seen by the likes of an unworthy human. His body was beacon of light, if it was a body. Whoever it was was all powerful. So basically my, life wasn't all that horrible, so I did make it to the good side of the afterlife world. I won't say heaven of whatever y'all say. Because here there was a lot of... beauty. It wasn't in the clouds. It was a garden of everything imaginable. I will get into what I saw in another story. After many seasons of life there,as an angel, I messed up. There was a black border to the garden that was full of shadows and evil. I had the mistake of wondering what was there.I was stripped of my wings(I have the scars to prove)and thrown back to earth as he punishment was eternal life. I couldn't see what a curse it was until many year later. This is where the story starts, beause when I was striped of my angelic wings, I had one pair left. My wings of the shadows. After finding these I took up the name with my new skills. Arrow... the old soul

Last edited by arrow on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : to write more- re read beause I edited)
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129738
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: The old soul- preview   The old soul- preview EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 am

Woah.
Deep. I like the sense of mystery you put in there! More! Do more!

Cheez elephant
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31649

PostSubject: Re: The old soul- preview   The old soul- preview EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Now you know that everyone dies right? That this MUST BE fiction. It is deep and mysterious, good elements of a book, but we all die. Now one can never die. Your soul has one life (at least thats what I beleive), then you die. You can't have an 'old soul', but its starting to sound like a pretty good mystery book, just remember the truth (no offense to anyone).
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129738
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: The old soul- preview   The old soul- preview EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Luv, not everyone believes that, and this is strictly for REVIEWS and constructive criticism. You never know. Maybe it's nonfiction.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28478

PostSubject: Please   The old soul- preview EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 am

Tell me about if it is good and if I am getting religion out of the way with the after life thing please?
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old soul- preview   The old soul- preview Empty

Back to top Go down

The old soul- preview
Page 1 of 1