Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favourite sport and why?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28818

What is your favourite sport and why? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite sport and why?   What is your favourite sport and why? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:10 pm

My all time favourite sportis hockey. I like it because it is interseting to watch, because you have to watch closly or else you'll miss something. Some shots come so close to making a goal, and it's an awesome adreniline rush. Like fast planes, or other peoples exitment. It could probaly get you high if you watched enough of it. lol!
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28084

PostSubject: Horsebackriding   What is your favourite sport and why? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm a fan of gymnastics ( I think it's a sport) and horseback riding. Oh my gosh, not to forget track! I miss my horse back riding days. Sad I'm trying to convince my mom, but I am FAILING because she wants to find a place better than the one I went to. Sad Track is what I'm probably best at, only if I have the ER close by. XD I'm sorry, but asthma sucks.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31579

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sport and why?   What is your favourite sport and why? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 pm

I like lacrosse, hockey ROCKS, gymnastics-sometimes. Track? I love/like to run. Pole valtings, however you spell it, isn't that bad either. Along with diving and swimming.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28957

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sport and why?   What is your favourite sport and why? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Soccer OWNS! I can't believe ya'll don't love the best sport EVAH! XD I really hate football. It's boring. So are basketball and baseball. To be completely honest, I'm not a sports person at all. But I do play and love soccer~
Swimming is awesome too, but Ice-skating is another sport that totally OWNS for me. I love doing it and watching it; it's just that great. Now, last but certainly not least, is volleyball. It's a hard sport that takes tons of strength and endurance (not to mention skill), and it's just awesome to watch. They're like, here, there, and everywhere! It's even the only sport I'll read a manga series about...XD Impressive, ne?

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
giraffe22
Junior Writer
Junior Writer
giraffe22

WL Points : 24951
Location : Camp Half-Blood during the Summer or Hogwarts during the school year.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sport and why?   What is your favourite sport and why? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 am

This may be a little bit odd but my favorite sports are archery and bibi gun shooting. I am on a gun team myself and just plain love archery. I did the best of anyone in my archery group at Girl Scout camp!

~Giraffe22~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite sport and why?   What is your favourite sport and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite sport and why?
Page 1 of 1