Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Music Room 3 Opera (a parody of sorts)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28957

Phantom of the Music Room 3 Opera (a parody of sorts) Empty
PostSubject: Phantom of the Music Room 3 Opera (a parody of sorts)   Phantom of the Music Room 3 Opera (a parody of sorts) EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am

For those of you who have not clicked my website link, it leads you to my profile on Quizilla, where I usually publish fanfiction under the username "gaararoks". This play is for my Ouran High School Host Club fanfic, "Failure To Communicate." Class 1-A performs it in Chapter 15, on Halloween, with some sliiiiight variation. Also, you might not understand a few of the references, but I would HIGHLY advise you watch this anime. It's PG, possibly G, and is a comedy, so it should be appropriate for all ages, pretty much...An'way, please enjoy~

FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE (by gaararoks), CLASS 1-A, PRESENTS...
PHANTOM OF THE MUSIC ROOM 3 OPERA: THAT EPIC FLOOD SCENE THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS WITH A COUPLE GENDER-BENDERS.

Cast:
Christine: Nazuki Mesasaki
Phantom:
Tamaki Suoh
Raoul:
The Hitachiin Twins (Raoul 1: Kaoru Raoul 2: Hikaru)
Christine's Friend:
Hunny (Mitsukuni Haninozuka)
Christine's Friend's Mother (CFM):
Kyoya Ohtori
Man With Gun:
Mori (Takashi Morinozuka)
Director:
Hideo Toshie
Some sliiiight script alterations and ending duet for "Music of the Night
" by Christine (Mesasaki) and Phantom (Tamaki).

(Scene opens on CFM and Raoul swiftly descending the stairs)

CFM:
(glancing towards and away from Raoul) This is as far as I can go.
Raoul:
(incredulous) Whaat?! Jeez, you're getting old...Thanks for nothing!

(Raoul takes off down stairs after dramatically removing jacket)
(Raoul seems to be gradually shedding clothes as he makes his way down the stairs; pauses to look down at the endless spiral, then continues)

Raoul:
(falling down trap door into kiddie pool) Whoa.

(splashes around dramatically for a moment, then steps out and walks calmly over to the exit)
(Scene changes back to Christine and Phantom)

Christine:
(singing) Are you a vampire~? Are you planning to eat me and/or do stuff I don't wanna know about~?
Phantom:
(singing-slightly more serious) That fate which condemns me~ To wallow about in ketchup~! Has also denied me~ The joys of the fries~! This tasty confection~ Which gives me food poisoning~!

(Phantom starts playing with Christine's hair; Christine alternates between looking at him and away from him)

Phantom:
(singing) This genealogy, which earned...A grandmother's utter loathing~ (bursts into tears) A mask, which made me sad 'cause it hid my lovely face~ Tra la la~

(puts wedding veil on Christine's head, places ring in her hand and curls her fingers around it)
(Christine throws veil to the ground and tears the cloth off of a mirror)

Christine:
(Singing) This pretty boy face~ Still holds horror for me now~ It's in your soul, though~ That the true distortion lies~

(Raoul strolls over to the gate between him and the pair of singers; Phantom glares at him)

Phantom:
(singing) Wait! I think, my second dearest daughter, we have a guest~!
(Christine looks over to Raoul; expression brightens considerably)

Phantom:
(singing) Sir!
Christine:
Yo, Raoul~!

(Christine jogs over to Raoul, Phantom walks dramatically up the staircase and picks up a plushy skull)

Phantom:
(singing) This is indeed an unparalled delight~ I had rather hoped that you would come~! (starts walking back down stairs) And now my wish comes true~ You have truly made my night! (hugs Christine)
Christine:
Oi, lemme go, you faux father!
Raoul 1:
(singing) You better free her, Milord~
Raoul 2:
(singing) Yeah, go find somebody else to play with~ Let her play with us~
Raoul 1:
(sing/whine-ing) Oh, come on, show some mercy~!
Phantom:
(singing-lets Christine walk off) These unworthy men are trying to steal your attention~!
Christine:
(singing) C'mon guys, it's useless...
Raoul:
(sing/whine-ing) But we're booored! Don't you care~? What if we die of boredom?! Play nice, Milord!
Phantom:
(sing/shout-ing) You guys are one to talk!
Raoul:
(singing coaxingly) Christiiine, Christiiine~! Let us play with her~!
Phantom
: (singing-throws up hands) Be my guest, sirs! (opens gate with secret button on Mr. Bear) Monsieurs, I bid you welcome~ Did you think that I would let her play with you rascals?! Why would I make her pay for your evil deeds~? Bwahaha!

(Phantom throws high-quality scarf around Raoul's neck, and starts tying him up with other colorful scarves; Christine watches disinterestedly)

Phantom:
(singing) Go find some ponies now~! Raise up your hands so I can tie them, too, if you don't mind~! Nothing can save you now! Except Christine maybe, but you didn't hear me sing that! Start a new life as my daughter, living alone with daddy, so I can let them go~! Pwetty pwease? If you don't, I'll tell Mommy! (Kyoya ducks in and out of the scene when Phantom points in his direction) Choose me, okay~?

(Christine continues to stare at him like he's lost his mind-- and apparently, he has)

Christine:
(singing) You do realize~ You're only making me hate you more~
Raoul
1: (singing) Sorry~ We seem--
Raoul 2:
(singing) To have interrupted your father-daughter time~
Raoul:
(singing) We'll give you candy if you forgive us~
Christine:
(singing--ignoring Phantom bringing more scarves over whilst marveling over their shiny-ness) Make it brownies and you've got yourself a deal~ (looking over at Phantom) You've lost it, eh?
Phantom:
(singing) I figure if I~ Tie you both up together~ I might be able to come up with a plan while at the same time bringing myself to a--WAIT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SCRIPT?!
Christine:
What is it this time?!
Phantom:
(blubbering) I...I can't find Mr.Bear! Mommyyyy, help meee!
CFM:
(deadpan) Get over it and keep acting. Mr.Bear will be fine without you.
Phantom:
(still sniffling sadly) O-okay...
Raoul 1:
(singing) Make him let us go~
Raoul 2:
(singing) Or we'll be late for a commoner-watching trip~
Phantom:
(singing) Stop singing over me you two~! Maybe I'll tie you tighter~! (walks over and puts another scarf around Raoul's neck for no apparent reason) Come now, Christine, let's play red-light green-light~!
Raoul:
(singing) No way! Commoner watching is much more fun!
Phantom:
(singing) I'll even add blue light and purple light~ And orange light and pink light~!
Raoul 1:
(singing) Why're you lying, Milord?
Raoul 2:
(singing) Those lights don't exist!
Phantom:
WHAT?!?! N-no way! (starts blubbering again)
CML:
(ducks in) Phantom. That's not the line. (ducks back out)
Phantom:
O-oh, right! (singing) Tra la la~
Christine:
(singing) Fake Father~ Of mine~ Why the heck are you decorating Raoul like a doll~?
Phantom:
(singing--keeps adding scarves) Because he looks much prettier with all these colors to brighten his complexion~!
Raoul:
(deadpan) You're crazy.
Phantom:
(singing) BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH~! CAN'T HEAR YOU~!
Christine:
(singing) Fake Father~ Of mine~ You're a big fat liar~!

(Christine glares at Phantom accusingly--Phantom begins to slowly but steadily wilt under the pressure)

Phantom:
(wailing) OKAY, OKAAAYYY!! You can have him baaack, just don't be so mean, Christine! You're hurting my feelings! (still wailing hysterically, ignores Raoul de-scarving himself and trotting over to Christine) A-at least give your father a kiss before you leave the scene!

(Christine glances at Phantom; slowly starts walking over...and smacks him on the head)

Christine:
Don't talk like a perv. It's creepy.

(Phantom starts wailing again and crawls over to his stuffed bear, staring at it blankly; the Doom Smurf Phantom has emerged)

Phantom:
(still wailing) Christine, my lovely second daughter, father sends you his love! (doesn't seem to realize Christine and Raoul have already left to go commoner-watching)

(Scene switches over to Christine and Raoul)

Raoul 1:
Wait, now that we've gotten past choosing between Phantom and Raoul (obvious choice~)...
Raoul 2:
...What about choosing between Raoul 1 and Raoul 2?
Raoul 3:
Yeah, and what about CFM's daughter's cameo?
All but Raoul 3:
WHOA, WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!?!

(Scene goes back to Phantom; mob makes way steadily closer, Christine's ballet friend in the lead)

(Mob emerges in Lair, but Phantom has already left with Mr.Bear in tow, taking his french fries and potatoes with marmalade with him)

Christine's Friend:
La la la la la~ I just love abandoned Lairs, don't you, Man With Gun? (Man With Gun nods) Oh, hey, a mask! Let's go get some cake~!

The End~

>Insert Duet of Music of the Night (with the real lyrics XD)<
If you haven't heard it, look it up on YouTube.

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

Phantom of the Music Room 3 Opera (a parody of sorts)
Page 1 of 1