Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Songs From The Movie Spirit

Go down 
2 posters

Favorite song in the movie? (In order)
Here I Am
Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_lcap50%Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
You Can't Take Me
Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_lcap0%Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Get Off Of My Back
Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_lcap25%Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Sound The Bugle
Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_lcap25%Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't really know
Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_lcap0%Songs From The Movie Spirit I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28119

Songs From The Movie Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Songs From The Movie Spirit   Songs From The Movie Spirit EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:22 am

I was watching this movie the other day and I really liked these songs. They pretty much tell the whole story. I don't really know the lyrics because for one thing, I couldn't find any. So maybe this will help.
Here I Am, You Can't Take Me, Get Off Of My Back, Sound The Bugle

I loved this movie since I was what? 4 or something? I just watched it like a day ago and remember it. Laughing
~Nikki
P.S. Has anyone else noticed in this movie that the horses have binocular vision instead of monocular besides me? Guess it was for cartoon affect.
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28992

Songs From The Movie Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs From The Movie Spirit   Songs From The Movie Spirit EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Awwww...yeah, I remember this movie! I used to be such a fan, and I was so excited when I got it for Christmas one year...Back when VHS was still in style~! I used to play horsie with all my kid friends...Wait, forget I said that! lol! I haven't watched it in years, though. Maybe I will! Gee, I still remember my old cat had an issue with the Christmas tree...Now that was amusing. He was such a fat cat, and he kept "attacking" it. Ya hadda be there, I s'pose. Smile I feel happy, listening to these songs...

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com

Songs From The Movie Spirit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Literary :: Poetry :: Lyretic Poetry-
Jump to: