Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would happen?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129563
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: What would happen?   What would happen? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Alright, users. What would happen to you in NYC? Would you get mugged? Would you be invited to act on Broadway? Dish it out! Dish it out! The deadline for this is on the 1st of July, so get a-writing!!

Cheez elephant
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28852

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would happen?   What would happen? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Wait, I'm confused...should we write this in story-format or just ranting-format? And...I dunno if I can make that deadline and get it all finished...>.< I think I'll just make it a three-part thing. Hm. Well, are there any rules or anything, 'cause I may get a lil' crazy...Oooh, but this is fun...

~Tobi~
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31474

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Me + New York City   What would happen? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Dear Diary,
Today I came to NYC. It was all just for the Taylor Swift concert, but there were these producers there. And I had won tickets on the radio, so I was backstage with them, singing along and they were like 'wow, you're good'. So guess who's going to Tennessee to meet up with them again? ME!!!! Gotta go now, we're packing to leave.
Dear Diary,
I'm in Tennessee!! Oh my gosh! I'm wait for those producer guys, Mike Morgan and Anthony Page. Their nice and seem really interested in what I have to offer. Oh, the secretary is saying I can go in now. OH! I'm so excited.
Later,
I'M GOING TO RECORD SOMETHING WITH TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, awesome right? They said I have a good voice and with some makeup artists, hair people and fashion experts I'll be big. I owe it all to you NYC! And guess where we're recording. NYC again. If all goes well, I'll be on Broadway, singing a few songs with Taylor and some by myself!
Dear Diary,
Its been a few days since I've written, but heres my reason why: I'm in New York City getting ready to record with Taylor. She's just running a little late,so I said 'okay, I'll chill here' and I have been. Until now. Taylor's coming in the door! And saying hi! And smiling at me! OH MY GOSH!!!!!
Later,
The recording went AWESOME. Taylor even invited me to go out and eat lunch with her, Sylina and Justin and Taylor L. How awesome is that? His hotness, Taylor Lautner, will be eating his lunch, near ME. I'm trying to find the perfect outfit, hair accsesories and make up. Wish me luck!
After lunch,
That was so cool. Sylina was nice, Justin cool, Taylor L. hot (as usual) and Taylor S. being really sweet about me coming, clueing me in on anything I didn't know and invited me over to her house. How awesome is that? Thank you NYC! Broadway will be ready for me in three weeks. I can't wait. But I miss my family too. Can't wait to see them again. Soon I might even be touring! I'll start in Atlanta, Nashville, then New York City, here! Man. How did this start with one phone call to a radio station? I can't wait. New York City is amazing. Busy, flashy, the perfect place for a forming star.

Thank you Cheez, for the challenge that helped me imagine all this. Hope you don't mind that we went to Tennessee for a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would happen?   What would happen? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Haha, Luv, you're welcome, and you WOULD be one to run into Taylor Swift xD
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 27979

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: ;)   What would happen? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

How dare you!? I'm worthy enough to run into her!!! And Taylor Laugner....Prince of Hotness...... *Sighs dreamily* Kidding! LUVed that lil' entry! To cute! You are totally worthy, Luv. Probably even more than me.
~Nikki

Last edited by NikkiSwift on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would happen?   What would happen? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am

She is too! She is COMPLETELY worthy!!!
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 27979

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: New York City: The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth, Izabel Style   What would happen? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:24 am

I am Izabel Gardener, age 12 going on 13. 5'7 and proud. I think highly of myself, but I am very shy around others. That's probably why I haven't any friends besides Caroline, who moved away when we were in kindergarden, but we write each other letters every week or even email. I have never been away from small town Danserville, Texas. Not even to New Mexico to visit my grandparents. But it all changed last summer.
I am going to go to New York City with my Aunt Kelly tomorrow! I'll give you more on the story when I get back, Caroline. Hugs, Bells. I just finished my letter and put it in the mailbox. Time to start packing! I told myself. So that's pretty much what I did. I was really excited to finally get out of this stuffy little town and go to one the world's largest cities ever!
"Are you sure you got everything? Your pajamas, toothbrush, a hair-," I stopped Mom before she could finish that compound word. Today was the day of my very first trip away from home. Far away. Now, I could just tell ya'll that I went there, saw famous movie stars, met all these new friends, and was done with that, but then I would be lying. So here is my story.
After my aunt's jet was firm on the ground, I couldn't stop moving. 'Fidget' was my new nickname from my aunt. And I thought it was appropriate for me,well.....for the moment at least. That night I was still fidgeting, because Aunt Kelly bought us tickets to the Broadway musical of Wicked (cheez's idea), which btw, is my all time favorite. I got a new dress and my hair done for tonight, and I thought I looked stunning (along with some guys who WOULD NOT stop staring at me in the store).
At the musical, I noticed a girl with cloudy gray eyes staring into space. I was guessing she was day dreaming or something, because she looked as if she were deep in thought. She was pretty with her short and straight blond hair, pale skin, very straight teeth, and she was probably around my age. I followed her outside to introduce myself, one of the hardest things for me to do.
"Excuse me," I asked sheepishly.
"Ello," she replied back staring straight at me, smiling.
"I um..noticed you in the theater and wanted to um..introduce myself.I'm um...Izabel Gardener."
"I'm glad you did. You sound nice. I'm Kristin Smith. A simple name, but it's mine. I'm blind, though, if you haven't noticed yet. What's your number? I live in New York. If you're new here, you'll want a tour," Kristen said cheerfully.
"Thanks so much! I'll call you around 8 am tomorrow, Kristen." We departed there. A sudden and warm greeting, but at least I knew someone, and I'll get a free tour.
Tomorrow went on as planned. I met Kristen at 21 Keller Dr. and boy, was I amazed at how well she did for a blind person. No offense to blind people! But, she knew every hot spot and showed them to me without asking for directions or any help. I felt so happy to finally have a friend, but knew I would have to leave her soon.
The whole two weeks went on the same. We both went out to eat at our new favorite cafe, watched the newest Pixar movie, shopping at Justice (both of our favorite store), and went to the Statue of Liberty, which for the past couple weeks, I forgot it existed. I told her what Texas was like, and she understood because, she told me that she wasn't blind until she was six or seven, from a car accident that killed both her older sister and father. It was so amazing how close we became in the past couple weeks. I was taught Brail in 5th grade and I never thought it would add up to anything. I was wrong. We could keep in touch with Brail, and that way, I won't forget it with my short memory. Ha ha.
On the morning of the day I was headed back to Texas, Kristen gave me a little gold bracelet that said in Brail 'I won't forget you, Kristen' labeled on it. She had it specially made for me and I had nothing to give her, so I took off my favorite bracelet I had bought that said 'Life is short, but I just have to much to say about you" labeled in English. We traded bracelets and hugged and Kristen whispered in my ear.
"Promise me you'll write, and even if you don't," when she said that she felt for my hand and held it up. "I won't forget you, Izabel."
"I would never forget someone like you. Not in my life tim. And I WILL write to you."
So at 3:18 that afternoon, leaving NYC and my new best friend behind. I tried to think positive that we'll see each other again, but I knew I was lying to myself. But I would keep my promise and write to her. I promised.
~Izabel Gardener
(Fifth paragraph of letter translated from Brail)
I miss you so much. It's almost as if I were in a black hole, with nothing around me but bits of rocks and dust keeping me company. You helped me so much during that short amount of time. I will NEVER ever forget you.
My promises to you, Izabel
P.S. I love you.

Last edited by NikkiSwift on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just HAD to put that little letter in.)
Back to top Go down
Tobi-chan
Admin
Admin
Tobi-chan

WL Points : 28852

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Tobi-chan, Lost In NYC   What would happen? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:06 am

Okay, this is the Prologue and Part 1 'cause that's all I have so far (although Part Two is very close to completion). This is THREE PART and I may do some editing with the format when it's all said and done.

T O B I - C H A N , L O S T I N N Y C

P R O L O G U E

There was a long, semi-tragic tale behind my presence in New York City. Potentially my least favorite place in the entire world.

See, a good friend of mine, Sarah Garza (she'd kill me if I mentioned her middle name), had invited me on an expedition to the famed capitol, where her Aunt and cousin resided. I'd always wanted to meet this cousin of hers (who we'll call Olivia), so I was instantly intruiged. Unfortunately. You know, fortune has never liked me very much...Yes, this is something I'm just noticing. Sorry to keep you all waiting.

Anyway, she had me convinced, but I was naturally nervous. I'm a nervous wreck, you see, and I absolutely detest people. They're always so shallow, all about who's richer or more popular, and they absolutely cannot see what's right in front of their silly faces. We are ALL human. No exceptions, comments, complaints, or wishes. I'm not a genie. You can't just rub me and expect a wish; it doesn't work like that.

So she had me going to a place full of my worst fears. Crowds, maps, and the mafia. I can get myself lost in my own house sometimes. It's rather shameful...Oh, but I failed to elaborate on that last little issue. The mafia has always terrified me. I don't really know why...perhaps because it's the MAFIA. Scary, eh?

Why, oh why did I get on that plane?! How on Earth did I ever convince myself to pack my entire room in a single suitcase and fly off to NYC? Because, despite what those blasted shirts say, I absolutely, whole-heartedly, totally and completely do NOT "heart" NYC.

P a r t O n e
The Wrong Bread

"So, um, where exactly are they?" I questioned my comrade in arms, Sarah. Glancing down at her, she looked completely unruffled, as if she'd done this a thousand times. I, on the other hand, was barely holding it together. All those people...

"They'll be here eventually," she answered simply, not bothering to carry on the conversation. Well, I had nothing better to do....so I pulled out my iPod. Pwnage, I just know ya'll were thinking I'd strike up a conversation! But I didn't!

Colours of the Heart by UVERworld. J-pop, a gorgeous song. It's like, you don't even have to know what they're saying, it's just naturally beautiful. And it just really amazes me when guys can hit the high notes.

When I noticed Sarah trying to get my attention, I lazily pulled one earbud out. It was my favorite part of the song, after all...Then I registered what she was saying.

"Ohhh! Where are they--hold on a sec," I broke off when the song changed, not wanting screamo-ish rock to be blasting in my ears when I met my friend's relatives. Talk about awkward. You Are So Beautiful by Escape the Fate. Surprisingly motivational, and very uplifting..."So?" I pressed, switching my iPod off. It was an unneccessary detail anyway.

"They're right over there," she sighed, pointing at a pair of woman, one taller than the other, on the far side of the room. Even Sarah got a bit tired of me on occasion.

The two of us, rather than waving them over or having them wave us over, met them somewhere in the middle. Though, due to the fact that I was feeling particularly lazy, it more on our half than theirs. If you catch my drift.

"Hello, I'm Tobi, nice to meet you..." I greeted them. Then, deciding further conversation was unneccessary, I wandered away. Though they stared after me, none of them made a move to follow. I suppose they thought I'd rejoin them after they had caught up on recent events with one another. Actually, I just wanted to see what a New Yorkian street looked like for myself.

We all see them in movies. Streets filled to the brim with cars, buses, and taxis, winding around all those tall buildings. Well, the movies are extremely accurate, because the moment I stepped out of that airport, I was greeted with an assortment of honking vehicles, shouting pedistrians, and the horrible stench of pollution.

I present to you...The reason I love Arizona. Despite the intense heat and random rain showers, Arizonian air is beautifully clear. No pollution, no humidity (with the possible exception of Pheonix-they do have a bit of pollution, I believe)...New York, on the other hand, made me want to wear a gas mask. And we thought China was bad! Further proof that humans, particularly Americans, have a bad habit of looking over things that are clearly right in front of them. Such as skyscrapers; they're there, but we never really look at them, even though they're so immense.

The first thing I really saw was a sign saying, "Subway" that had an arrow directing its readers down a long flight of dirty-looking stairs. My incessantly growling stomach found I could not resist the temptaion of a Subway turkey foot-long, especially after the long, foodless flight from Georgia.

Now, if I were anyone else, I would've known right away that the Subway I was looking at and the Subway I was thinking about were two different things. But I was me, so I only paused a moment to wonder why Subway was underground in New York before heading down those stairs, a flock of businessmen surrounding me. Or perhaps it was a pack...? Maybe a herd, or a gaggle, or even a murder?! They did resemble crows in their black suits.

Before I could continue my thoughts on the name for a group of businessmen (and just as I was moving on to pod, due to their resemblance to killer whales), I'd reached the bottom of the concrete stairs. What I saw made me wonder...Why did New Yorkian Subways look like bullet trains?

Of course, being me (once again), I didn't see much problem with this. I just bought my ticket and stayed with the businessmen, who happened to be discussing some kind of math, as they boarded the bullet-train-restaraunt thing. Inside, however, I was forced to face the facts. This was not, as I had originally thought, a place of food, food, and more food. Rather, it was a kind of transportation, and a crowded one at that.

Fear propelled my actions henceforth, but before I could leap out of the blasted contraption, the doors had slid shut. Darn those automatic door systems...How was I to find a way out of this one?

P a r t T w o : Finding Atlantas
Let me tell you, a long ride in this "subway" thing is not AT ALL pleasant. I for one find it to be the complete opposite.
"What's so dang horrible about riding a subway?" you may ask. To which I would reply,
"Well, since we're being honest here, besides the crowds of people packed like sardines, the fact that it was a choice between my butt going numb or standing the whole time, several people knocking into me, being approched by some frightening characters, and having absolutely NO idea where the heck I was going, everything was just peachy."
Then you'd probably say, "But, Tobi, that sounds a lot like a run-on sentence," and we would most likely have a long, drawn out conversation about the life cycle of butterflies and the evolution of fish into people. But of course, you'd probably point out that people are supposed to have evovled from monkeys.
My friend, where do you think the monkeys came from?
Indeed, we could go on and on. However, my situation at the time was much more dire, and demanding of immediate attention. Otherwise my situation might have been discovered by social services under charges of abandonment.
So when I finally got off the subway because I simply couldn't stand being in it any longer (my usual pessimism had led to a long, drawn out imagining of all the things that could go wrong while riding a subway), I had no earthly clue where I was. Not only was there no exit in plain sight, there were various tunnels leading off who knew where. I turned to get back onto the subway, but it was already gone. Okay, this was NOT funny. How was I supposed to get out of a tunnel that had no exits?! Gah!!
Suddenly, the sound of whispering voices met my ears. Someone was there, and probably watching me, and let me tell you that is NOT a nice feeling, in fact there are a lot of NOT's in this tale, I've just noticed, I'll bet you already noticed, why does everyone seem to--
"Who might you be?" asked a rather extravagant-looking teenage girl as she sauntered over to where I was standing. I, in response, turned my thoughtful, slightly panicky blue-gray-green (I'm not entirely certain what color they are) eyes towards her. Her features were memorable, yet not. Unforgettable, yet at the same time forgettable. It was an odd sensation.
"Tobi, Tobi Oguri, and who might you b--"
"Wait, you're Tobi?! THE Tobi Oguri?!" she questioned furiously, cutting off my question. Okay, so she wanted to ignore all common curtesy and get straight to the point. Fine, fine...
"Yeah, but when you put it like that, I can't help but wonder who's asking," I retorted, keeping my eyes on her face to see if her expression would give anything away. Despite her previous excitement (which looked to be bordering anger), she'd now managed to smooth her face into a calm mask.
"Sho Park, at your service, Tobi-dono," she answered, bowing so low I wondered if she'd fall on her face. To my slight consternation, she remained upright.
Park...It sounded American enough, but I knew from experience it was Korean. Which struck me as a little odd, considering her features looked more Japanese. Not to mention her name, "Sho". It was a common name for Japanese boys.
Then there was that title she'd referred to me as..."-dono" was the most respectful honorific you could add to someone's name. She basically just called me the Emperor (or, in this case, the Empress).
"Your last name is Korean, but your first is Japanese, and you look distinctly Japanese. Care to explain?" I asked, a slight smirk on my face. What can I say, power is a very nice thing, and I've always been a bit blunt, as it were.
"I'm the third generation since a Korean man married into our family, and ever since my family's children have all been male. Until me, that is," she explained readily, serving to startle me somewhat. I hadn't expected to be right, much less answered so directly!
"Oh...Well, why'd you call me 'Tobi-dono'? Since when am I anything important?" Yeah, the moment I find out I'm apparently some kind of royalty, I immediately question it. Force of habit, I'm afraid.
"You're famous, duh! Every yanki in Japan knows your name! You might as well be our diety!" she said, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
Oh yeah, that cleared everything up. One minute I'm a normal (if not slightly insane) teenage girl, the next I'm some kind of yanki goddess. Okay, who's spreading false rumours about me around here? Heck, I've never even been to New York, much less Japan!
"Uh, yeah, mind explaining why?" I asked of her, skepticism clear in my voice. Most likely on my face as well, but I didn't have a mirror to prove that at the moment.
She gave a fervent, almost fearful look around before whispering, "The Movement." Like I had any idea what that was supposed to mean. I decided not to question it; apparently, someone with my same name and face and everything was out there, moving. Should I be scared...?
"O-oh, right, right, of course," I stammered, scratching my head nervously. "So...where are you taking me, exactly?"
"The battle," Sho hissed, grabbing my arm with a surprisingly tight grip and pulling me away before I could recover my voice. Otherwise, ya' know, I woulda been shouting and protesting and maybe even putting up a fight. Totally.

Dear me...what was I getting myself into?

P a r t T h r e e : Yours Truly, The Trojans
There was that famous battle, a long time ago, between Troy and some other country over some girl or something. Anyway, I remember how Troy tricked the other country (Greece, maybe) by hiding in a giant horse and pretending to be a gift (sorta like a peace offering), and then attacking when night fell.
Apparently, we, the Yanki, were up against "Troy". Otherwise known as the Spanish mafia. Well, the female Spanish mafia, actually. They didn't have an official name like us. Which, according to Yuki (Sho's assistant or something), was part of the reason they hated us so much. We just kinda hated them back. I mean, when somebody hates on you, it's only natural to hate right back on 'em...isn't it?
This battle wasn't your usual cat fight, though. Yanki are as tough as they come, and don't go down without throwing several kicks and punches in the enemy's direction. Unlike those stupid male Yakuza, however, they don't use guns. Guns are for wusses, according to them. According to Sho, actually, but she seems to be their representative, so...
"Yuki-chan?" I said softly, tapping the Japanese girl on her shoulder. She promptly turned to face me, bleached white hair shifting slightly on her back. It was surprisingly long for someone who relished in the retelling of every battle she'd ever been in and/or witnessed.
"Yes, Tobi-dono?" She prompted me, cool gray eyes never leaving my face.
"Do I need...a weapon, or something?" I asked, terrified of her answer. Too bad for me, Lady Luck hated my guts.
"No, why on earth would you need something so cowardly?" She responded in a cold tone of voice, shooting a suddenly disgusted look at me. I'm not a people person, I'm NOT a people person, there goes another NOT....
"Can I have a cookie?" Oh dear. She was going to KILL me!! I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind, which happened to be my stomach! Like this cold-hearted killer would ever give me a--
"Sure~!"
I stared at her for a moment, unblinking. Was this the same person from five seconds ago, or had she been hypnotized? Maybe replaced by a happy, motherly robot? Who happened to have a warm, gooey, chocolate-chip cookie in her hand...
I just couldn't help myself. I practically dove for the cookie, shoving Yuki aside in the process. However, I didn't even notice her, so deep was my fixation on the lovely confection. How I love cookies...soft and gooey and chewy and chocoately...I could use a thousand words and still be unable to describe the beauty of a cookie.
"You know, Yuki," I started conversationally, speaking past the cookie filling my mouth,"It's not just the cookie part that draws you in. The CHOCOLATE is a major part of the joy earned from eating a cookie," here I paused, needing visual representation. Aha!
I happened to have a graph about chocolate just sitting in my pocket, begging to be used. "This here graph shows the magical powers of chocolate, my friend. See, depressed man eats chocolate, depressed man becomes happy man, the world is a better place~!" I cheered.
Choruses of, "You're a genius, Tobi-dono," and, "Three cheers for Tobi-dono~!" as well as, "All hail Tobi-dono!" broke out within the secret Yanki headquarters. That was where things started to get a little weird, though, taking into consideration how the headquarters were subway tunnels and about two hundred people were bowing at my feet. Ah, well, after a day or so it was easy enough to get used to. The constant compliments were very flattering, after all.
"Tobi-dono. It's time," a now-serious Sho said firmly from her position beside me.
"Uh...yeah, exactly how will I be involved?" I inquired in as polite a tone I could manage, freaked out as I was. Who wouldn't find impending doom and possible demise in some Mafia war frightening?
"You'll talk to the leader. Then...it starts," she answered gravely. As if I knew what "it" was. If only I was a telepathic mind-reader sent from the Heavens to guide them during this time of conflict like I said I was...
What? I had tell them something, didn't I? And that was the first thing that came to mind, thank you very much!
I was at the head of the group, Sho on my right and Yuki on my left, as we darted through the tunnels, headed towards the subway.

And so, we went to war.
E P I L O G U E

As it turns out, the Spanish mafia did not maim or otherwise harm us. Rather, they wanted to express how enraged they were at us for getting a seperate name.

That's right; they were jealous. These tough, hardened looking women were jealous of us for being "Yanki" rather than "Yakuza". According to them, they were just the "Spanish Mafia", clumped together with all the stupid men of the organization.

Remember that so-called "Movement" of mine? Well, apparently I was famous thanks to some over-exaggerated facts about my peace-making skills. The Yanki figured that if anyone could solve their problem, it was me.

Turns out they were right, but that didn't make me any happier with them. I thought I was famous for some kind of protest, or rebellion. Instead I was the No. 1 pacifist.

Anyway, after both sides thanked my profusely and showered me with I.O.U.'s, I made my way back to civilization. Against my own will. I mean, really, after all that struggling and freaking out,
I'd found a place among the tough female gansters of the world.

Then they dumped me back among all the human-life forms of N.Y.C. You can imagine how...non-peaceful I was feeling.

Disregarding my feelings of violence, the rest of the trip was relatively normal. No one had actually noticed my sudden disappearance (I suspected hypnotism, seeing as the Spanish Mafia was also deep into the occult), much to my disappointment. I was at least expecting a search party, y'know? Bitter, bitter disappointment.

I bet you're thinking this whole tale was just one big, fictional story. I mean, who really carries around graphs proving the magical healing powers of chocolate? Well, if you ever happen to meet me, you'll have your answer. And perhaps a piece of chocolate pie, if I'm feeling generous, though such moments are a highly endangered species.

Scratch that, I really want some pie now. I think I'll go borrow some from my MAFIA friends.

Sincerely,

~Tobi~

P.S. Oh, and by the way, I don't have a phobia of the mafia now.

P.S.S. Crowds still terrify me.

P.S.S.S. And I still do NOT "heart" NYC.

**I told ya' it's only three parts. If anyone wants me to write out the "Battle", though, I'd be perfectly willing. SORRY about the weird spacing, the formatting is all off today...

Last edited by Tobi-chan on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to add the last bits, of course!)
Back to top Go down
http://radneto.tumblr.com
love21
Novice
Novice
love21

WL Points : 25653
Location : schoool is A TO THE M TO THE A TO THE Z TO THE I TO THE N TO THE G

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would happen?   What would happen? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

one day i when to school and they call me to the front desk. so i was walking though the halls . when i got there they told me that they were sending to New York . then i ask why ?? and they said because of my acting skills . then the next day i went to the airport !!! when i got there i got to the inn it was amazing . i when to sleep early because i had to try out for brodway the next day. when i got there they told me that i got the part for ariel. then i call all my friend and told them that i got the part . it was the day of the big show and i had butterfly.... it was time for me go on stage .... when the show was over they were all claping for me .
AND THAT WAS THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What would happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would happen?   What would happen? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would happen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Literary :: Challenges-
Jump to: