Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 27974

Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi Empty
PostSubject: Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi   Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:44 am

I drew this last night in about 10 minutes or so. I thought this would be good for a topic Tobi and I were discussing.
Night is the best time of day.

Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi Night_10

Hope you like it!!
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
cheez_burger
Admin
Admin
cheez_burger

WL Points : 129558
Location : Wandering around in Wonderland (Tis what I do best)

PostSubject: Re: Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi   Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Hmm... It's interesting. I do have a few issues with it, though. The moon is too textured, one. The hair/hat thing going on is confusing, two. The hand is twisted in an awkward angle, three. The saying makes no sense at all, four. And that eyeshadow is SO not this chick's color!
Back to top Go down
https://wonderlands.darkbb.com
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28708

PostSubject: I'm replying   Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:04 pm

I think that it's pretty good. I mean, I'm a terrible artist, so of course I'm going to say that. However, the hand does look a bit strange, and I don't get why you put the girl in there with the moon unless she was the one saying 'night is the best time of day' . Plus, night is in nightime, not in the daytime. I know this must sound harsh, but I must be honest.
-Rachelle41 I love you
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31469

PostSubject: Re: Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi   Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 pm

I don't exactly get the picture, but I like the title. Sounds like a good book/poem name.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Instructor
Instructor
Arrow

WL Points : 28298

PostSubject: I like it. I totally get it.   Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 am

You guys, she is saying that night is the best time of the day. I agree , it's mysterious and magiclal, though I'm really more of a dawn person myself, I enjoy night because of its mystical qualities. I love the picture and it's meaning
Back to top Go down
http://www. Elcheart.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi   Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi Empty

Back to top Go down

Night is the Best Time of Day, Dedicated to Tobi
Page 1 of 1