Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28084

Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist Empty
PostSubject: Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist   Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

By Jerry B. Jenkins and Dr. Tim LaHaye

The Tribulation Force hurtles toward the four murders foretold in Scripture. The head of Enigma Babylon One World Faith is in jeopardy, as are the two witnesses as "due time" approaches. The Antichrist himself is prophesied to suffer a lethal (fatal) head wound. As a supernatural horde of 200 million demonic horsemen slay a third of the remaining population, the Trib. Force prepares a future as fugitives. Yet another Force member dies, and others join as crisis draw them around the globe.

Rayford and the newest member of the Force are attacked by the G.C. (Global Community) security guards in America. David maintains precarious surveillance at the G.C. palace in New Babylon. Mac and his new copilot are attacked in the Condor 216 in Africa, and Hattie is imprisoned in Belgium.
~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31579

PostSubject: Re: Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist   Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Wow. Thirlling. But it doesn't really sound like my type of book. Could you give me some more info about it? Thanks!
Luv
Back to top Go down
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28818

PostSubject: I'm replying!   Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Wow, I didn't really understand any of that. Well, I kinda did, but all the characters confused me. I sort of get the plot. They are evil people who are trying to get rid of the good people, right?
-Rachelle41 confused
Back to top Go down
NikkiSwift
Honorable Writer
Honorable Writer
NikkiSwift

WL Points : 28084

PostSubject: Re: Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist   Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

XD Sorry! I didn't know how to explain it very well, so I copied it from the back side. They are very realistic books, though. I read them all in about 2-3 months. There IS a lot of blood in them, and a bunch of evil. It's awesome if you want to get a good picture of what the world might look like when we're gone.

~Nikki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist   Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1