Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Um, I'm bored and do you people want to hear about a crazy, neon-shirt worthy weekend?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31469

Um, I'm bored and do you people want to hear about a crazy, neon-shirt worthy weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Um, I'm bored and do you people want to hear about a crazy, neon-shirt worthy weekend?   Um, I'm bored and do you people want to hear about a crazy, neon-shirt worthy weekend? EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Okay, so heres what happedn over the weekend several weeks ago (I think it was several weeks ago. I lost count). We spread the gospel. With an unsharpened, number 2, wooden pencil about 102 heard about God. Or at least we asked these two questions:
1) If you were to die today, would you go to Heaven?
2) What would you tell you Jesus to let you into Heaven?

You see, we were supposed to trade the pencil for something bigger or better (what was the name of the game) and ask those two questions as we went along. If the person couldn't answer. . . try to lead them to Christ! Oh yeah! Lets kick Satens butt! Now, everyone reading this. Ask yourself those two questions. And. . . if you want (and I'd like you to), PM me your answers. I'd love to read them! Heres what the West hosue got (which I was in).

A lighting up, pink flamingo with an aloha sigh (it sings too. Name: Pinky).
A red and gold Canadien bear named Pierre.
A baseball bat.

I think thats all. What other people got:

A phone booth.
A Coke machine (not the drug people! not the drug! This was with a church group!)
A Snoopy phone.
A tent.
A mattress (used).
A wooden bear clinging to a log that had 'goodbye' written on one side.
Speakers.
The thing that plays records.
Basketball cards.
A signed baseball.
A cooler.
Dinner for two at Pravions (an Italian resturant).
$180 bowling ball from Oasis bowling.
An unberella.
Pizza (three whole pizzas, they sold them later).

I think that's all. But yeah. And everyone who went got an awesome, noen yellow, pink and blue shirt that says 'Wake Up Weekend. The hour has come'. Cool right? Well, that was my weekend several weeks ago. How has you guys been?
Back to top Go down

Um, I'm bored and do you people want to hear about a crazy, neon-shirt worthy weekend?
Page 1 of 1