Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you wander around, review, and post your literary works!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little about myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachelle41
Instructor
Instructor
Rachelle41

WL Points : 28708

A little about myself Empty
PostSubject: A little about myself   A little about myself EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:18 am

Hi! I really want 2 b more active in Wonderland. I mean, I like to write sometimes, but I'm not crazy about it.So, yeah, that's a goal of mine. I'm just gonna tell u about myself. I luv hockey; my favourit team is the Montreal Habs(we just beat the Pittsburg Penguins in Game Four. Now we're tied, 2-2) I am a total geek; I luv to read and sometimes enjoy science and the occasional history homework. I like Canada allot, I hope 2 go 2 collage, get my Ph.D.(the highset degree u can get) and teach Canadien history at a Montreal middle school. My favourite animal(4 the time being) is a baby goat, which r so adorable! My favourite book is probably The Cupcake Queen( I've read it so many times I've lost count but I'm still not tierd of it!) My favourite computer game is the Sims. I also want to sponser a child in the AIDS crisis, because I absolutly luv childern. Well, that's all. Thanks 4 taking the time 2 read all of this!Bye! affraid
Back to top Go down
Luv2Type
Instructor
Instructor
Luv2Type

WL Points : 31469

A little about myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little about myself   A little about myself EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Nice getting to know you Skier. I saw your poetry post, so if you want to be part of my class, go ahead! I don't think I have any 'students' yet. And if you want to type more, look for stuff you like and create a story on it. Find what intrests you. Poetry, fiction, futeristic stuff. Maybe something with Canada! Expand your idea and thinking box and look for writing ideas. . . everywhere.

P.S- I like the Phonix Coyotes in hockey. Smile
Back to top Go down

A little about myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland :: Rules and Ranks :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: